The Secret Diary of the Suicidal Girl

The Beginning

Since I was Ten years old, my life has been hell to live through. For whatever reason, being ten was the year that life decided to start kicking my ass. How much could a ten year old really handle? Probably not a lot. But it didn't matter, what I could handle because that's when I started hearing voices. Harmony the shy quiet one who was terrified of every little sound she heard, and Melody the take no shit one who refused to let anyone live. "People are a threat, and you have to get them before they can get you, or you're in for a rude awakening". Those words Melody would say to me from time to time. After six years, I learned to love them because they were a part of me, and being without them was like being without my twin sister, I would loose my control break down and cry. How could they leave me? Didn't they know they meant everything to me? But soon enough they would come back and I would be whole again. As years passed by the more intense everything was getting. Well my story starts on October 10, 2012. Welcome to the beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
It is very short but the next one will be a lot longer I promise please comment and subscribe thanks for reading!