Status: try to update once a new chapter is finished

Not for Long

First Day

Today is my first day at a new school, in a new town, in a new city, in a new state. I moved to San Diego from Michigan with my mother, my 2 sisters Kayla and Amy, and my only brother Ryan. I am the oldest out of the four of us. I was bullied and beaten at home and at school. I did everything that I could to make sure the my punkass father wouldn't lay a hand on my litlle brother and sisters. I only beat at school and when no one else was at the house or was asleep. I'm gay and that's the main reason why I got living shit beat out of my almost no everyday.

After I got dressed, if you must know what I'm wearing : black skinny jeans, Bring Me The Horizon t-shirt, black Beanie, and my old toms, I walked downstairs only to be greeted by the smell of burnt toast. Urgh Ryan. I walked into the kitchen and my assumptions were correct. There stood Ryan who looked like he was about to shit his pants because he doesn't want to get into trouble but who was there to punish him. I certainly wasn't and my mom was at work. She has to work 2 jobs now. I was willing to work but she insisted I focus on school.
"Ryan, did you burn toast again?" I said more as a statement then a question.
"Yes, but Kellin I'm really really hungry." He said whining right as his stomach grumbled. I chuckled, putting 2new pieces of bread in the toaster. "I see." He laughed.
"Kayla, Amy hurry we need to leave." I yelled up the staircase holding a glass of orange juice for Ryan while he put his shoes on.
"Ok!" They yelled at the same time. I checked the time on my phone -6:45-
"Kellin what is there to eat?" Kayla asked walking in the kitchen with Amy right behind her.
"Toast or cereal?" I asked and handed them a glass of orange juice.
"Toast!" They both yelled at the same time. God these two and talking at the same time. They are twins. So I guess that explains why they talk at the same time. I chuckled and put two more pieces in the toaster. I didn't eat. I was, well nevermind. I checked the time -7:00-
"Ok guys you have 10 minutes."I said as I was spreading butter on their toast. 10 minutes later we were out the door and headind towards my car.
"Shotgun!" Amy yelled as she ran to the car.
"Aww man." The two said as the ran as well. Man I love them so much.
"Kellin, put on some T-swift!"exclaimed Kayla as we all got in.
"No!" Amy and Ryan yelled. Kayla was the only one who listened to pop music. Amy and Ryan listened to the same music as me. Amy instead put in Bring Me The Horizon. Duh. And we blasted their new abound Sempiternal-"can you feel my heart" the whole drive to Ryan's school. After I pulled up the Amy and kayla's school I turned down the music.
"Amy can you walk to Ryan's school and pick her up?" I asked.
"Yeah sure." Amy replied and I handed her the key to the house. I trusted Amy more than Kayla.
"Okay. Thanks and call me when you get home I might not be there I have to go to the store ok?" I said as they got out.
"Okay. See you later kellin." They said again at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there's any mistakes I did this chapter on my phone. Thanks for reading.