Status: try to update once a new chapter is finished

Not for Long

Fun and Games

WARNING-CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT- DON'T LIKE DON'T READ!

Ok. What just happened? Should I be worried about what he just told my little sister? And on top of it not tell me what the fuck he said. I mean I really want to know if he likes me or not. Wouldn’t you. If your crush came over your house and was eating that you and him prepared, then whisper something to your little sister at the dinner table when she asked a personal question. I think I’m allowed to be worried. Okay, Kellin get a hold of yourself. It’s probably nothing bad. Hey maybe he admitted that he does like you. Okay. I’m roll with that. I walked back into the living like nothing happened and everything was just peachy.

“You okay, Kellin?” asked Amy eyeing me weirdly as if I was from another planet.

“Yup just fine. Why? Is something wrong?” I asked with worry laced in my voice.

“No. It’s just… Never mind.” She said going back to texting.

“Ok.” I said sitting next to Vic and Kayla on the couch. Ryan was playing with toys on the floor.

“Thanks for dinner.” Vic whispered in my ear. I shivered as he PURPOSELY blew hot air on my ear. I looked at his face to see a smirk planted on it. Bastard. Two can play at this game.

“Well you helped so thank you.” I said in my most seductive voice I could muster. While I put my hand on his thigh rubbing going up a little to high. I left my hand close to his, you know, and started squeezing it. He shifted but didn’t move my hand away. I looked in his eyes to see them darken as his breath became more uneven. Ha. I win.

“Well, since we had dinner mind if I have desert?” he said lowly so only I could hear while eyeing me up and down. So he’s a horny bastard. Great.

“Umm. Depends. What would you like?” I whispered grabbing ahold of his mini-me. Well if you were in my place right now, it’s anything but “mini” if you know what I mean.

“What’s on the menu?” He asked. Dammit, can he get anymore sexier? I’m getting turned on now.

“Whatever you can think of.” I licked his ear and he moaned quietly. 2 points me-0 points Vic.

“I thought of something. Would you help me prepare it?” He asked pushing his hand up my shirt. I looked around to make sure that my siblings weren’t looking or listening. They weren’t.

“Why of course.” I said squeezing him a little tighter. I heard his breath hitch. I let go of him and looked down. Oh god. You can see the boner trying to get out. I tried my hardest to not laugh. Game over, winner, Kellin Quinn. We went to my room. I did not plan this at all. But I’m not complaining. I walked in and was about to shut the door when I was slammed into it. Vic turned me so my back was against the door and I was facing him. How can one person be so sexy?

“Well Kellin, I’m hungry for desert, are you going to feed me?” He asked while his hands were roaming my body.

“I was kind of hoping that we could feed each other.” I said rubbing him through his jeans. I could see that he wants release and now but I like teasing him. I could tell that he was getting frustrated with all my foreplay but who cares?

He growled. That by all means was the sexiest sound I have heard. He slammed his lips to mine roughly and took control. I could feel his tongue slide against me lips asking for permission. But I didn’t feel like being nice. He growled again and pushed his hand down my pants AND boxers. I gasped as he had a tight hold on me. He took that opportunity to force his tongue down my throat. I moaned loudly and hopefully no one else heard. That would be embarrassing if they did. And that by far was the best hand job and make out session ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I was trying to make continue this on the next chapter but couldn't. Sorry I haven’t updated in a really long time. But I’m back and hopefully you guys loved my treat. Sorry for the cliffhanger. I’m evil. Lol. Hopefully will be updated again soon. Tell me what you guys thought and tell what I should write for the next chapter.