Status: try to update once a new chapter is finished

Not for Long

Band Practice

I got a text from Jaime saying to meet him and the other guys at his house for band practice. I looked to see Kellin brushing his hair. Trying to get it to look normal. I smiled remembering what happened earlier. I want to ask him out. Not just because of what we did but I really like him and I can just see us in a relationship.

"Kellin, do you still want to come and see us practice?" I asked walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. He is still taller than me so I had to look up a little to see his face. But I'm okay with being shorter than him. He put the brush down and turned around. I moved my arms so they can be around his neck.

"Of course I'll come." he smiled and leaned down to kiss me. I leaned up a little to meet him half way. It was just a brief kiss but still managed to get my heart rate to speed up. I pulled away and smiled at him. He returned it with a smirk and lifted me up. I let out a girlish squeal and tightened my hold. He put me down and gave my lips one last quick peck. He grabbed my hand and we went back downstairs.

"Guys, I'm leaving so I'll be back later. Okay. Can you handle being by yourselves for a little while?" He asked once we entered the room.

"Yeah." answered Amy. I think that she would be the responsible one of the group. Well that what I think anyway. I could be wrong.

"Okay. Bye." He said and gave each a kiss on the head. Aww. That's adorable.

"I'm excited." He said jumping up and down. Literally.

"And why's that?" I asked walking to the passenger side of my car an opened the door for him to get in.

"Because." He said while getting in with pin cheeks. I might be short but I am more dominant in any relationship. I went around and hoped in the car, starting it, and driving down the street.

"Because what?" I smiled looking at the road while watching him in the corner of my eye.

"Because I get to watch you play. Wait? What do you play?" He asked shifting in his seat to face me as best as you could in a car.

"I play guitar and sing. I thought I told you?" I swear I remember telling him at lunch today. Oh well.

"You might have. I have a really bad memory." He said rubbing his chin in thought.

"Oh. Well yeah. Didn't you say that you were in a band as well?" I asked glancing his way.

"Yeah. I sang." He said smiling at the thought of his old band mates.

"Really. Can I hear you?" He snapped his head my way.

"Umm. I'm not that good. Maybe some other time."

"Okay. Whenever you what." I smiled at him. He smiled back grateful I didn't push the subject.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it." I said waving my hand in dismissal. If he wasn't ready to share his voice then why pressure him into it. But I bet he is an amazing singer. A voice like an angel. We rode in silence for the remainder of the ride to Jaime's house. Kellin looking out the window and me focusing on the road, occasionally looking at Kellin. I wanted so bad to reach over and grab his hand but I couldn't. I didn't know if I could or not. I mean I know I could I just didn't want to push my limit. You know. I didn't want to pressure him into anything. I didn't even know if he wants to go out with me. I just met him for fucks sake.

I pulled into Jaime's drive and turned off the car. I got out and ran to the passenger side and opened his door.

"Thanks." He said with a look of awe and rosy cheeks.

"You are welcome." I smiled and he returned it. We walked to the front door and opened it allowing him to go in first.

"Shouldn't you knock first? I don't want to go to jail for breaking and entering." he said reluctantly walking in.

"No. We won't go to jail. I and the guys don't have to knock. This place is like a second home for us. You don't have to knock to get in your house do you?" I asked smiling and leading him to the basement. I heard him laugh and follow close behind.

"No. That would be just silly." I chuckled and walked into the little studio. So, yeah. Jaime's parents are like filthy rich. Well, not that rich but you get the idea.

"Man. This place is huge." Kellin said looking around.

"Yeah. We usually have practice here. If we don't practice then we just hang out in the game room." Yeah they also have a game room. It's so suck. They have any game you could think of and any game system.

"Hai." Jaime yelled jumping out of nowhere.

"Ahh!" Kellin yelled jumping literally in my arms. Jaime was laughing his ass off while Mike and Tony came running into the hallway to see what was wrong. Once they saw Kellin in my arms and Jaime dying of laughter, they started to laugh their asses off as well. I looked at Kellin with a huge grin on my face. Kellin was smiling shyly with tomato red cheeks. I put Kellin down reluctantly. After a while they started to die down. I looked over to Kellin, he still had red cheeks but it spread throughout his whole face and neck. It was adorable when he blushes and is embarrassed.

"Well. That was umm-" I started.

"Embarrassing." Kellin interrupted.

"No. It was funny." added Jaime.

"No it wasn't." Kellin protested.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fine. Whatever." Kellin said, turning to face me and hugged me, shoving his face into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Aww." Tony and Mike said in unison. I could feel Kellin's cheeks grow hot form embarrassment. It was adorable. He is adorable. Jaime had this look that I couldn't quite pin point. It was gone just as fast as it appeared. Mmm, I'll have to ask him later about that.

"So are you guys going out or just fucking?" Oh my god. I bet you could guess who said that... I'll give you a hint, he is super tall. Yup, you guessed right. It was my brother, Mike. I could feel mine and Kellin's cheeks heat up. I gave Mike the look. You know, the look that says I'm-going-to-kill-you. I just met Kellin for fucks sake, what we did at his house earlier was, I don't know what that was but it was amazing. Ugh I think I'm falling for him and hard. I don't know what to do anymore. All I can think about is Kellin and how much I want to be with him. More than I already am.

"Can we just please practice already?" Jaime asked with an edge to his voice. I wonder what is bothering him so much. I'm his best friend. We tell each other everything. I'll just ask him later.

"Yeah, let's go bitches!" Tony and Mike said at the same time. I swear those two are like 2 peas in a fucking pod. Tony jumped on Mike's back and Mike runs to the Bro Cave. Yeah, I know. It's so typical. But that's all an eight year-olds mind came up with.

I put my forefinger and thumb under Kellin's small chin and pulled his face up so I can see his beautiful blue-green eyes.

"You okay?" I asked embarrassed by my brother and friends.

"Yeah, I'm okay just embarrassed a little." He said in a whisper. I nodded and leaned in. He met me halfway as we shared the most passionate kiss I have ever had. It was so sweet and innocent and gentle. It’s almost as if we were two lovers that were separated and finally had a chance to reunite as one. A kiss that was meant to be remembered forever and ever.

"Hey, are you fucktards coming or what?" asked an annoyed Jaime.

"Yeah, we'll be there in a sec." I said to get him to go away. I don't think I have ever seen someone so embarrassed in my life.

"Whatever just hurry up." Jaime said in a bored tone and walked away. I really wonder what’s going on with him. I turned back to Kellin and smile. He smiles back sweetly with his cheeks tinted red. He is so fucking adorable, how on Earth did I get so lucky.

"You ready to go in?" I asked in a reassuring tone. He only nods. I grab his hand and walk into the room with the guys at their place ready to play. I told Kellin to sit on the couch we put in here when we just hang out. I grabbed my guitar off the wall, plug in the amp, tune to perfection, and look at the most perfect person in the room, Kellin. When he is around all I want to be is the best person I can be, I want to be the only person that he will notice and be everything he needs me to be, everything I do is for him and only him. It's as if my whole existents is because of him. Just having hi in my mind makes me want to do everything I can to make him mine. So I decided that I can express my feelings for him through the best way I know how. Through song. Wow that sounds so cheesy even in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile. The first version of this chapter deleted its self so yeah. Comment. Subscribe. Tell me you think. Tell me what you would like to happen in the next chapter. Ok. Bye ^u^