Status: try to update once a new chapter is finished

Not for Long

Pizza

As I’m sitting there listening to Vic and his band play, I am just astonished. They are incredible. Vic has an AMAZING voice. Not even a thousand angels can come close to his voice. Not even a siren of the sea. As much as I couldn’t take my eyes off of Vic, I turned to the others. Tony is very talented on the guitar, same goes for Jaime except with the bass. I can’t even begin to comment on Mike. He is just killing on the drums. I have never seen someone play the way he does. As the song comes to a close, I am just flabbergasted.

“So, what do you think?” asked Mike. All I could do is stare at each and every one of them. I had no words.

“That bad, huh?” said Vic with a small smile on his face.

“What?! Are you kidding me? You guys are amazing!” I yelled as I stood and starting clapping my ass off. Vic, Jaime, and Tony just started laughing as Mike was fist bumping the air.

“Well, I’m glad you think so. We try very hard to be as good as we can,” mentioned Vic as he was setting down his guitar. He walked up to me and I couldn’t help but give him a hug. He truly was amazing. They will be famous in no time.

“Hey who’s hungry? I’m starving,” said Jaime as he started walking to the stairs. Tony close behind. Mike was packing away his drumsticks and throwing away the ones he broke from playing so hard.

“Are you hungry?” Vic asked as we started toward the stairs as well.

“Um of course. I could always use some food in my belly,” I motioned toward my stomach and Vic just laughed. I just stared at his butt as he climbed the stairs before me. Mmm, he has a very nice little butt. Ha, I just want to give it a little….

“Ow! That hurt!” Vic yelled as he nearly fell off the stairs trying to get my hand away from his butt.

“What? I couldn’t help myself. It was asking for it. Shaking ever so slightly as you climbed those stairs. Ugh, you can’t blame me! Anyone in their right mind couldn’t resist that butt.” I said defensively. It’s true and you know it.

“Whatever man,” he laughed and continued on his journey up the stairs.

“So, where and/or what do you guys want to eat?” Jaime asked as we finally made it to the living room. I swear there were a lot more stairs coming up than going down. I’m not going crazy.
“Um, I don’t know,” Mike said and everyone just shook their head in agreement. No one ever knows what the want to eat. That is the one thing that everyone has trouble deciding.

“Let’s just use the hat,” Tony recommended. I just looked around confused.

“What hat?” I asked Vic, tugging at his sleeve.

“Oh, we use a hat to decide what to eat when we can’t think of anything. We all put in a type of dish and/or restaurant and then randomly pull out a piece of paper with the magical answer. It’s quite effective.” He laughed. Huh, that’s the smartest idea I ever heard. Ever.

“That’s genius,” I said.

“Why thank you,” laughed Mike. I turned to him to see him “fixing his tie” as he wiggled his eyebrows towards me.

“Yeah, Mike thought of it. Only after we fought for like 2 hours trying to figure it out,” mentioned Vic, rolling his eyes. He is so cute… sorry, that was out of nowhere.

“Ha, well would you look at that.” I laughed. Jaime came back with the hat in hand and started moving around the paper inside. He reached one hand in and handed the paper to Tony to read as he put the hat back. A smile came across his face as he read what was on it.

“Tumby’s Pizza!” He said as he wiggled the paper around in the air. He was so excited over pizza?

“You must really love pizza, Tony,” I said smiling at his attics. Vic turned to me and gave me a very scary look.

“It’s not just any pizza Kell, It’s Tumby’s Pizza. Have you ever had Tumby’s before?”

“Um n-... Ow that hurt Mike!” He slapped me. Like actually slapped me!

“How dare you mate with this peasant dear brother?” Mike said disgustingly looking me up and down as he said such harsh words. I only offered a look of hurt as I held my cheek. He didn’t hit hard but it stung so much. It really did!

“We haven’t mate Mike. Calm down,” he turned toward me, “we just really love Tumby’s. They make the best pizza known to man. You’ll see.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Longtime no.....text? I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I hope to get back into the swing of things. Anyway, I hope to start posting again very soon.