Status: try to update once a new chapter is finished

Not for Long

Accidents

As I pulled in the school parking lot of my school let me just tell this school IS HUGE. When I mean huge, I mean huge. There are a ton of buildings and a ton of kids walking around. And the traffic is inside the student parking area. My old school was just a one building school. Not compared to this massive school that looks like a fucking college. I just hope that I don't get lost and have to ask someone where my classes are. Call my antisocial if you want but I hate talking to people or evening asking them a question.
I walked up to what looked like the office and enetered it. Thank God I was right. I was greeted by a woman who looked like she was in her mid 20's, early 30's.
"Can I help you?" She asked.
"I-i'm new h-here." I choked out. Damn my stutter. She smiled. At least she was nice.
"Name please." She asked looking at her computer screen.
"K-kellin Quinn Bost-bostwick." I managed out.
"Ok. Kellin here you go." She smiled handing me my schedule. I nodded about to leave when she continued talking.
"Here we have a block schedule for the school everyday so you only have 4 classes a day. And here is a map of the school." She said handing me two more pieces of paper.
"Thanks." I said and walked out. I looked at my schedule,I have English, algebra 2, music-yes, biology, Spanish 1, and free period so I guess I could leave earlier than I thought. So I looked at the schedule for the school and it said for Thursday's block I have 5th, nutrition-whatever that is, 1st, lunch, 2nd, and then 6th. I have 6 period everyday that is awesome. I started walking while looking at the school map I ran into someone. Great.
"Fuck! I'm sorry." I said kneeling down to pick up the person's stuff.
"No worries." He said chuckling. He knelt down and started picking up some of the mess I caused. He had beautiful tan skin. That is compared to my pale one. We both reached for the same book, our hands overlapping eachother, I looked up to only see beautiful brown-chocolate eyes that sparkled in the sunlight. He smiled the most gorgeous smile in the world, he has shoulder length brown pin point straight hair, he also has a nose piercing that fits him really well. We slowly stood up, eyes still locked on eachother, and hands still touching. I let go.
"S-sorry." Damn this stupid fucking stutter. I duck my head down due to the blush that spread throughout my body from embarrassment.
"It's okay."he says, he has such a wonderful voice. I looked at him through my hair and see him smiling. I pulled my head up and smile back.
"Hey are you new here?" He asked. I nodded my head not trusting myself to use my voice. But I could listen to his. I wonder if he can sing. He would be a wonderful Singer.
"Do you need help looking for your classes, it can be confusing, it is a big ass school." He said and I laughed. He soon joined in. Oh my God his laugh. *kellin stop he is not interested in you so stop being such a fag* the voice in my head said to me.
"Y-yeah. Thanks." I stuttered again goddamn it.
"Can I see your schedule?" He asked. I nodded and gave him my schedule. The second he looked it over his smile only widened and his eyes lit up and for some reason I got butterflies in my stomach.*he will never like you, you fucking faggot* that voice said again.
"We have all the same classes." He said handing me my schedule. I smiled and he returned it.
"Oh by the way I'm Vic." He said holding out his hand. I shook it and there were fireworks.
"I'm K-kellin." I choked out. He smiled and I returned it.
"I like your name." I ducked my head down feeling my cheeks go red.
"Thanks." My cheeks were burning red.
"Come on. I'll show you to class." He said taking my hand a pulling me through the crowd of people going to their classes. Now I think I look a fucking tomato. What is happening to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Will update soon if want.
Comments help. Alot.