Status: try to update once a new chapter is finished

Not for Long

Growing Close

"Mike. Get your lazy ass up!" I yelled while banging on his bedroom door. In reply I got a groan. I chuckled. I made my way back to my bedroom at the end of the hall. I went into my personal bathroom and turned on my Straightener and went to my closet for clothes. Duh. I got my favorite Asking Alexandria tee and my favorite pre-ripped jeans. Once I'm dressed I go back into my bathroom to straighten my hair and brush my teeth. After I did that I made you way back my room to retrieve my backpack. I checked the time on my phone-7:25-. Shit. I hurriedly put on my black worn out vans and almost fell face first on the stairs. That would've hurt like hell. I walked into the kitchen for a bottle of water and to no surprise Mike was already eating. Man can he eat and gain no weight. Mike is only two years younger than me but is way taller than me. So some people think that his is the older one.
"Did mama and papa leave already?" I asked. Usually they would be here to say good bye and stuff like that before they leave for work.
"Yeah. They were in a hurry." Mike said with a mouthful of food. I chuckled at how poor his manners are. There was silence between us bit they were never awkward. That's how it always was. After Mike finished he washed his dish and we headed out the car and to my car. Mike didn't drive yet. He was only a freshmen. But I was a junior so my parents had to work extra hard to provide us with a future. Even if they aren't around all the time I still love them.
hopping into my car, I got a text frommy best friend Jaime.
Jaime: do you want to hang out later?
Me: hell yeah. I'll see you Himes.
On the way there I blasted suicide silence. Mike and I sang along to "you only live once" when we pulled up to the school.
"Hey Mike do you want to hang out with Jaime and Tony later? He's asking." I said once we were walking up to the school
"Yeah." He said and walked off with his friends. I don't really like the people he hangs out with. But what can I do. My mood suddenly changes as I see my best friends leaning against a wall. Tony sees me and waved.
"Hey Vic." Tony says once I approach them.
"Hey Turtle and Hime." I say with a smile. They go back to their previous conversation. And I space out. I pull out my phone to see that its 7:45.
"Hey I'm gonna walk to class. I'll see you guys at nutrition." I said walking away without hearing their responses. As I'm walking I pull out some books and folders for Spanish. When I'm walking I didn't pay attention and bumped into someone knocking everything out of my hands.
"Fuck! I'm so sorry." Says a boy with raven black hair, I can't see his face because he's bending down. But his voice is so....beautiful. Oh yay, I'm gay.
"No worries." I chuckled kneeling down to pick up my belongings. We reached for the same book and our hands touch, okay call me cliché but sparks just flew. My hand overlapping his pale one. I could tell that he felt them to because as he looked up you could see the pink that was creeping on his once pale cheeks. My breath caught when I looked into his eyes. They were pale blue green. They complimented his pale skin along with his light pink lips. We held the stare as we slowly stood up and our hands were still touching. I know for sure that this boy is new because I definitely would have remembered him. Wait what am I saying I don't even know him. And besides he's probably not even gay. I mean have you looked at him. All the girls would be all over him. He let go.
"S-sorry"he stuttered and it was the cutest thing ever.
"It's okay." I said smiling and he looked up and smiled back with red cheeks. Damn his smile is even beautiful.
"Hey are you new here?" I asked before he could walked away. He only nodded.
"Do you need help looking for your classes, it can be confusing, it is a big ass school." I said ~hoping he'd say yes~.
"Y-yeah that be c-cool." He stuttered again.
"Can I see your schedule? "I asked. He handed me the paper and as I looked at it my eyes lit up and my smile only grew.
"We have all the same classes and even our free period." I said happily even through I only just met him. I don't even know his name.
"Oh by the way I'm Vic." I said holding out my hand. He shook it.
"I-I'm K-kellin." He stuttered but managed a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if its not long enough. I'm going to be posting another chapter later. So keep an eye out. Thanks for reading. Please comment and tell me what you think. Sorry if there's mistakes.