Status: try to update once a new chapter is finished

Not for Long

Going Out

Vic's p.o.v
"I like your name." I said smiling. I never heard of the name kellin but I like it.he ducked his head down hiding his blush. It was so damn cute.
"Thanks." He said still looking down. Just then the bell rang.
"Come on I'll show you to class." I said taking his hand and leading him through the wave of people. Smiling to myself.
Kellin's p.o.v
When we walked in the class the late bell rang. I walked up to the teacher and Vic went to his seat.
"Hola. ¿Cómo puedo ayudarte?" What the hell did you just say?
"I-I'm sorry, what?" I said with a confused look on my face. She chuckled.
"I said how can I help you?" She repeated.
"Oh I'm n-new here."curse my stutter.
"Ok. I'm señorita Charles or Ms.Charles." she said standing up and leading me to the front of the class.
"Clase. Esto es…" she trailed off looking at me.
"Oh K-Kellin Q-Quinn."I said or more like stuttered.
"Jaime levanten la mano." She said looking at the class.I looked at the boy with black spiky hair going in different directions. I walked to the empty seat next to Jaime. He sat behind and kid with long black hair, a dermial piercing, and some visible tattoos. I don't even know him and I was intimidated by him. Next to him was Vic so I was happy about that.
"H-hey." I said looking at Vic and he smiled.
"Hey. This is Tony and Jaime. You already know that through. They are my friends." He said pointing at the both of them.
"H-hey." I smiled at them and they waved.
"Hey kellin where are you from?" Asked Jaime.
"I-I'm from Michigan." I said. Good job kellin for not stuttering like a fucking idiot the that you already are. The voice in my head said.
"Cool. So how are you like San Diego or California for that matter?" Jaime asked.
"Its not bad. I-its a l-lot war-warmer h-here." I finished and they laughed hopefully not because of my stuttering. Of course they are laughing at you, you fucking numb nut.
"So have you been to the beach yet?".Vic asked smiling.
"Uh-h n-no." I said and their jaws dropped and they were looking at me as if I was crazy or something. I suddenly found my hands much more interesting.
"Ok we need to take you to the beach and fast." Said Tony. I looked up and smiled.
"How about after second period? Do you have sixth period free?" Asked Tony. I nodded and he smile.
"Buenos días Clase." Ms.Charles said. I just spaced out and started to write lyrics in my notebook.
----------------------------------------------------
"Hey." Jaime nudged my side bringing me back to reality.
"Yeah?" I asked putting away my notebook and facing the guys. Tony and Vic turned in their seats so they were facing Jaime and me.
"We have to start our group project." He said pointing to Tony and Vic.
"Oh-h o-okay." I said. God damnit do you ever stop you fucking idiot.
"So what's the project on?"I asked. Finally you didn't stuttered.
"What we like as a group and our families." Answered Tony. I nodded.
"How about we start the project at my house after the beach?" Asks Vic. We all nodded and the bell rung.
"Kellin do you want to eat with us?" Asked Jaime when we walked out the door.
"Sure." I said. "Wait I thought we have 1st period?" I asked looking confused.
"No we have nutrition. Which is basically breakfast for people who don't eat at their house.
"Oh ok." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go. Comments are much appreciated. Thanks for reading.