Status: try to update once a new chapter is finished

Not for Long

Promises to Keep

Once we got to Spanish class I walked to my seat once I saw that my best friends, Tony and Jaime were at their seat.
"Sup turtle, sup Hime." I said taking my seat.

"Sup Vic."they both said.

"Who's the new kid?" Jaime asked.

"Oh that's Kellin. I bumped into him on the way over here." I said.

"Oh." Jaime said.

"Yeah he's cool." I shrugged.

"And cute." Tony teased. They both knew that I was or am gay.

"Shut up." I said and punched Tony playfully on the arm.

"Ow. What you know its true." Tony insisted.

"Yeah whatever." I mumbled. Right when Tony was going to say something Ms.Charles spoke. Thank the motherfucking lord.

"Clase. Esto es er…" she trailed off looking at Kellin.

"Oh Kellin Q-Quinn." He said.

"Ok take a seat next to Jaime." She said looking at us. "Jaime levanten la mano." She continued. Jaime raised his hand and Kellin made his way over to us.

"Hey." He said quietly walking passed me and sat down by Jaime.

"Hey. This is Tony and you already know that that's Jaime." I introduced them.

"H-hey." He said smiling. Damn that smile will be the death of me.

"Hey kellin. Where did you move from?" Jaime asked.

"I'm f-from Mic-Michigan." He stuttered.

"How are you liking San Diego or California for that matter?" Jaime continued.

"Its n-not to b-bad. Its a-a lot warmer h-here." He stuttered again and we laughed.

"So have you been to the beach yet?" I had to ask. I love the beach.

"No I-I haven't." He said. We all looked at him with shock written all over our faces. How can you not go to the beach and you live in California? He looked at his hands finding them so much more interesting.

"Ok we have to get you to the beach and fast." Tony said breaking the silence that filled the air between us.he looked up and smiled.

"How about after second period? Do you have a sixth period?" Asked Jaime. Kellin shook his head.
Kellin was going to say something but decided against it.

"Buenos días Clase." Ms.Charles spoke to the class. I zoned out because hello I'm Mexican in a Spanish class. I may not speak fluent Spanish but I know engough to pass this class with an easy a. That's mainly why I took it.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"Hey." Jaime nudged Kellin. Getting both his and mine attention.

"Yeah?" He asked putting something anyway. Guess I'm not the only one who didn't pay attention. I turned in my seat so that I was facing Kellin and Jaime. Tony followed moments later.

"We need to start our group project." Jaime informs Kellin and secretly me.

"Ok. So what's it on?" Kellin asked.

"About what we like as a group and our families." Tony said.

"Ok." Kellin didn't really look to happy about the family part of the project.

"So how about after we go to the beach we meet at my house to start the project?" I asked. They all nodded in agreement. The bell rang signaling that it was nutrition.

"Hey Kellin want to eat with us?" Jaime asked whiling packing up and heading for the door.

"Sure. Wait don't we have first period right now." Kellin asked confused. It was adorable. Everything about him was adora- Vic knock it off you just met the kid.

"No we have nutrition which is basically breakfast." Jaime informed him.

"Oh okay?" Kellin said slightly still confused.
I got my food I noticed Kellin didn't get any.

"Hey you gonna get food?" I asked taking a seat next to him.

"No I'm not hungry." He said.

"Okay." I said and started to eat my food. The bell rang once I finished.

"Come on we need to get to class." I said leading the way to our first period. Once we made it to the only classroom playing music, I walked to the back of the class to where our teacher was. He's a really cool teacher. He gets along with everyone, even the ones that don't give a damn about anything. He also doesn't judge or doesn't care if he's getting judge. He has a weird taste in clothing but it works for him. He also has good taste in music. I mean he listens to all types of music but in this class he always plays the good kind of music.

"Mr.Cooke, this is Kellin. He's new here." I said.

"Oh. Hi I'm Mr.Cooke. Vic he can sit next to you." Mr.Cooke said.

"Ok. Come on Kellin." I said heading to our seats in the back. The bell rings and he turns off his iPod and greets the class.

"Good morning period one." He said.

"GOOD MORNING MR.COOKE!" Everyone yelled at the top of their lungs, scaring the shit out of Kellin. I had to hold in laugh.

"We do that to earn class points." I say putting a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. Call me cliché but there was definitely fireworks. In response he gives me a confused look. Adorable.

"I'll explain later." I say and he nods.

"Class we have a new student." He says and motions for himself to stand up. "This is Kellin…" he trails off.

"Q-Quinn." Kellin says.

"Right. Welcome." He says. Kellin sits down a mumbles a 'thanks'.

"Ok so today's song of the day is "Madness" by Muse." See told ya. He continued reading things off the board. We just took notes and shit about poems and the different types. Then we were assigned a in-class partner project. Ugh another project. I think we have to make a prom and I think we could write it in a form of a song which I think much easier.

"Okay lets partner up." Mr.Cooke said. Kellin gave me a confused look. I chuckled. I guess he doesn't pay attention much.

"We're doing a in-class partner project. So do you want to be partners?" I asked with a hopeful smile. He nodded and smiled.

"Cool." I said.

"So what's the project about?" He asked.

"We have to write a different form of poem like end rhyme, free verse, lyrics, and stuff." I finished.

"Ok." He said. We didn't work on the project we just talked for the rest of the period until the bell rang. I walked to the lunch line when kellin just sat at the table we eating at. I don't know how he can't be hungry. I mean he is really skinny already. Once I made it to the table everyone was already there expect Mike my brother.

"Hey guys." Mike said sat next to Tony. "Who's this?" He asked.

"Oh this is Kellin. He just moved here." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. Like before fireworks.

"Hey. I'm Mike." Mike held out his hand for Kellin to shake.

"Hi." Kellin replied shyly shaking my brother's hand.

"How you that greasy shit?" Mike asked pointing to Jaime's food.

"I'm just really hungry." He replied with a mouthful of food.

"So what are we doing today?" Mike asked looking at everyone.

"Oh we taking baby boy over there to the beach." Tony said and everyone laughed at Kellin's new adorable nickname. 'Stop saying his adorable.' I shook the thought from my mind and continuing eating.

"Cool. Can't wait." Mike said standing up. "Ima go smoke." He said walking away. I fryer nit to look disappointed but apparently I failed because Kellin leaned over to me and whispered in my ear.

"You okay?" He asked. Jaime and Tony were arguing over which movie was better Toy Story or Star Wars.

"Mike is my little brother and I don't like that he does that stuff but I can't do anything about 'cause it is life after all." I said sighing at the end.

"Oh. I see." Kellin said moving away. After we finished eating we decided to walk around because we had like 10 minutes left.

"So why'd you move to San Diego?" Jaime asked.

"Oh because my mom wanting a change in scenery. Also I always wanted to live by the beach." He answered.

"Oh. Well you'll love the beach." Jaime said practically jumping up and down.

"Cool. Can't wait." Kellin said as the bell rang.
=^_^=
Kellin walked out of the class before I did. He was mixed into the crowd of students.

"Kellin! Wait up!" I yelled and ran to catch up with him.

"Yeah?" He asked. God so help me.

"Do you want a ride to the beach?" I asked nervously. Why was I so nervous?

"Oh um.. I actually drove here." He said slowly. He almost sounded like he didn't want to disappoint me. Crazy right?

"Oh. Its cool. But do want to follow me there." I asked walking towards the student parking.

"Yeah. Sure." He said. I smiled and spores Mike waiting by my car. I got in my car and Mike follower suit.

"So do you like Kellin?" Mike asked as we pulled out of the school.

"Yeah he's cool." I said. I know what he meant by that but I wanted to be sure. He also knew my secret.

"You know what I meant." He said looking at me. I glanced at him as we pulled up to a stop light. I sighed and said "I know. And I think I do but I'm sure that es not gay." Mike just started laughing at me. I gave him a confused look and glared at him at the same time.

"Wow. You are so oblivious." Mike said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Dude, he's so into you." Mike said starring at me.

"How do you know?" I asked curious as to why he would think that thee Kellin fucking Quinn would be interested in me?

"By the way he looks at you. You seriously don't notice?" He said in a serious tone. I only shook my head. "Wow." He chuckled. I find it hard to believe that kellin actually likes me. Realization hit me. How would Mike know? He only saw him once at lunch.

"Wait. How would you know if you only seen him at lunch?" I asked glancing at him. He stayed quiet for a minute. My queasy is that he's thinking of something to say.

"I know because…just how when you guys were sitting next to each other, the look in your eyes matched the look in his. I'be never look so happy just looking or tailing to someone. Not even to him…" Mike said looking at me the whole time he said those things. I'm glad that he didn't use HIS name. Hewas my first boyfriend and he screwed me over. I gave him everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. He was my first everything, first kiss, first relationship,first love, even my first time. I let him have my virginity. Well that was a HUGE, HUGE mistake. I guess you can never be too sure of the people you thought you knew. About people you cared the midst for. That day, that day he showed his true colors. That day I promised myself that I would never be that stupid again. But now I'm not so sure that I could keep that promise. Damn you Kellin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long. Welp here you go. Comment. Subscribe. Whatever.