Status: try to update once a new chapter is finished

Not for Long

Today's a Good Day

Once we arrived at the beach Mile practically jumped out of my car while it was in motion and ran to the beach removing his shirt along the way. Its a good thing that he was wearing shorts instead of pants, even still he would most likely go in the water in only his boxers. I chuckled to myself as I received a text from Jaime.

JAIME:
TONE AND I CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE BEACH. BUT WE WILL MEET YOU GUYS AT YOUR HOUSE. :)

ME:
ALRIGHT. SEE YA SOON. ;)

I put my phone into the glove compartment just in case I do decide to go in the water. But I doubt I would. I saw Kellin waiting for me at the entrance of the beach. I walked up to him and we started walking along the shore line in silence. It was a comfortable silence that is. Well to me it was. Maybe Kellin was uncomfortable. I should say something. I wanted to know everything about him. His secrets, his fears, his dreams, everything. So I cleared my throat thinking of some thing to say but came up with nothing so I decided to keep the silence going for a little longer.

"Where's Jaime and Tony?" He asked.

"Oh. They had to do something." I said looking down with my hands tucked in my pockets.

"Oh. Okay." he said, "Wow its beautiful out here." he was looking past me at the ocean and the sky.

"Yeah it is. I love coming here to think and clear my head or to just get away. Ya know." I said looking at the sky. It started to blend colors as it was getting darker only a little through.

"Yeah. I could definitely get used to this." he said and I chuckled.

"So how are you liking it here?" I asked trying to keep the conversation going as long as I possibly could.

"So far. I really like it." He finished with a smile. And for some reason his smile made my insides all warm and fuzzy.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I asked. He was making a weird face and it concerned me.

"What. Oh yeah I'm fine." He said unconvincingly.

"No you're not. I can tell." It was written all over his face that he was lying.

"I'm fine Vic. Really." He persisted and gave me a reassuring smile. I gave up not wanting him to hate or anything but for now I will let him have his way. But sooner or later he's going to tell me whether he likes it or not. probably not but ole well. He nudged me and I pushed him back gently. Next thing I know I'm under water. Once I resurface all I hear is Kellin freaking out that he pushed me to hard.

"Oh my god! Vic I'm so-" he didn't get to finish his sentence since I pulled him under with me. we ended up wrestling and almost drowning each other.

"Okay. Okay you win." Kellin announced defeat.

"Good." I said throwing my fist up in the air. we both ending up laughing. Kellin me out with him ad as soon as we were out he looked he wanted to jump right back in. It was chilly but not that chilly.

"Are you cold?" No shit Sherlock. He's shivering and teeth are practically chattering. Poor baby. What? Did I really just call him baby? He nodded and started to shake badly. All I wanted to do was hold him to give him warmth. But to do that we would have to be naked. hey survival 101. But if that was the case then we would have to be in the Artic or some shit like that.

"Come on. I think I have a blanket or jacket or something in the car." I said walking towards my car. Once we got there I popped open the trunk and found to jackets. I gave one to Kellin. He quickly put it on and walked to his car. I walked to the passenger side and opened the glove compartment to check the time-5:30-

"Shit!" I hear Kellin yelled. I dropped my phone on the seat and hurried to see what was wrong.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He looked fined but his back was towards me so I couldn't really see. but I on the bright side was I got a nice view of his ass. Okay, what is wrong with me? Leave it to me to check someone out when they could be hurt.

"I have to go. my little brother and sisters are waiting for me." He said handing me the jacket, but I refused.

"Keep it." I said handing it back to him. I don't know why but I want to stall him for as long as I can. So he wont have to leave yet. Okay that didn't sound selfish at all.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah. I have a ton of jackets that I don't even wear." I said as he put the jacket back on.

"Thanks." He said. Wait. Didn't he say that he has siblings. I didn't know that. then again there's a lot about Kellin that I dint know about.

"No prob. I didn't know that you have siblings." I said bringing that sibling part again. It sounds to me that he's the oldest.

"Yeah. One brother and two sisters. I'm the oldest." So I was right.

"Cool." I said smiling. He smiled back. God I love his smile.

"Yeah. You should meet them." He said. He looked unsure of what he just said.

"I mean you don't have to....nevernind." He said and began to get in his car. I have to stop him before it's to late.

"Wait. No I'd love to." I said pulling him back.

"O-okay. You can come over then?" He asked more the said.

"Yeah. How 'bout I change then meet you at your place." I said.

"Yeah. Okay. Do you have a piece of paper and a pen?" He asked. My guess so he could give me his address.

"I have a pen." I said handing him the pen that was contently in my jacket pocket. He took the pen and graded my hand to write his address on since we didn't have paper. while he was writing I couldn't help the smile that plastered itself on my face. Me, Vic Fuentes, is getting a cute boy's address.

"Cool I'll see you later then." I said not bothering to check what he wrote down still keeping the face on my face.

"Most definitely." He said and got in his car and started it up.

"Mike! Let's go!" I yelled so I could get to Kellin's as fast as possible. I waved good bye as he drove off. I looked don at my hand and noticed something.

OH.

MY.

GOD.

Kellin also wrote down his number. Okay so this day started out good but now it just turned out a whole lot better. First, I got to spend most of the afternoon with a cute boy that I just met and now I have his number and his address!!! Today is the best day of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long. Life just happened. Anyways I will be updating this weekend and I don't know. Comment. Subscribe. Whatever. Thanks for reading. =^.^=