Status: try to update once a new chapter is finished

Not for Long

Secrets

Once I got home I practically jumped out of my car and ran inside. Out of surprise Amy and Ryan jumped from the couch with confusion written all over their faces.

"What's going on? And why are you smiling like that?" Asked Amy putting down the remote. I didn't even notice that I was smiling.

"We need to clean this place up and you guys need to change." I said picking up their emptied juice boxes and candy wrappers.

"Why? And why are you dripping wet?" Asked a very confused Amy picking up some trash and putting things away.

"Because a friend is coming over and I'm wet because....well nevermind why I'm wet. Just please go get changes and clean this place up." I said walking over to the refrigerator to see if I could make something to make for dinner.

"Who's coming over?" Asked Kayla from the kitchen conterminous.

"My friend named Vic." I said smiling to myself.

"Right a 'friend'." Mocked Amy putting quotations around friend. Amy and Kayla both know that I'm gay. And they don't hate me which I'm very happy about.

"Yes a friend now come go get ready." I said shooing them to go get dressed.

"Wait is he cute? And does he have a brother?" Asked Amy stopping at the staircase.

"Yes and yes but he's a little older than you." I said and Amy rolled her eyes

"So what that doesn't mean anything. And besides age is just a number baby." Amy said laughing at the end. God help me.

"Maybe you could be friends with his brother but nothing more." I said as stern as possible.

"Yeah okay." She said walking up the stairs.

"Wait. What do we have to get dressed? Isn't he only coming to hang out with you." She asked half way up the stairs.

"Um. Well I kind of mentioned you guys and that he should meet you and now he wants to come meet you so now go get ready please." She started to laugh at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Wow. Kellin only you."

"Yeah whatever." I walked up the stairs to change my clothes. I walked to my dresser and pick out my favorite anthem made shirt and a new pair of black skinniest with a fresh pair of boxers. I quickly sloped them on as I heard my phone beep. I walked to the bed where I thrown phone and clicked the messenger icon. It was an unknown number.

UNKNOWN:
HEY ITS VIC. IM LIKE 5 MINS AWAY :)
Oh my God. He actually texted. I can't believe this.

ME:
OKAY SEE YA SOON. ;)

I walked over to the bathroom to try to fix my hair. After many attempts I walked back to my room and slipped on my black TOMS and slipped them on as the doorbell rang. Almost falling at the bottom of the stairs. I fixed my hair in the mirror by the door I opened the door to find a smiling, sexy ass Mexican waiting there. He was wearing a blue and red button up with pre-ripped black jeans with red vans.

"Hey." I said looking him up and down. Damn he looked good.

"Hey. You look nice." He said and I look down blushing.

"Thanks. So do you. Come in." I said and stepped aside to let him in.

"Take a seat make your self at home." I said and motioned for him to the couch.

"So what are we going to do." He asked.

"Um I was thinking dinner and then ice cream." I said blushing. I mean come on it sounds like um planning a date. I hope he doesn't think that through.

"Yeah that be great." He said smiling. I smiled back.

"Oh I'll be back. " I said standing up.

"Ok." He said. I walking over to the stairs and made my way up to their rooms.

"You guys. Vic's here come and meet him." I said knocking on their doors. They all came out with big smiles on their faces. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little scared.

"Why ate you guys smiling like that?" I asked.

"We're just happy for you." Amy said.

"Okay. Well please, please, please don't embarrassed me. If you don't then I'll take you out for ice cream afterwards." Their smiles only got bigger. We all walked back downstairs to Vic. I have to admit that I was really nervous. I mean wouldn't you? You are letting a rally cute Guy meet your siblings. Well thats better than your parents but still.
"Hey I'm Kayla." Kayla said and shook his hand.

"Hello." He replied.

"Hi. I'm Ryan." Ryan said and hugged Vic. Vic was a little surprised by the gesture but hugged back and said hello.

"And who are you?" Vic asked pointing to Amy.

"Oh this is Amy." I said.

"Hello." He smiled.

"Yeah she's a little shy around people." I whispered to him. He nodded. I walked to the kitchen leaving the kids in the living room. Vic followed me

"They are adorable." He said.

"Yeah. I love them to death." I said opening the refrigerator. Oh shit! I forgot that we don't have groceries.

"Um we might have to go to the store." I said grabbing my cars and walking to the door.

"Ok. Do you mind if I come?" He asked following me.

"Of course. You guys I'm going to the store. Do you want to come along with?" I asked.

"Yes!" They all yelled and ran out the door. I chuckled and walked to my car. Vic sat up front with me all the three rug rats sat in the back. Kayla and Ryan agruing about something I don't even ever heard of. Once we pulled up to the store they Kayla and Ryan started to fight over who gets to push the cart. So I desided that I was going to push the cart. Vic just laughed at their pouty faces. They quickly got over it once they saw the candy isle.

"So what do you want to have for dinner?" I asked looking at him.

"Do you know how to make tacos?" He asked smiling.

"Um. No but can you teach me?" I asked following Vic to the isle with all the ingredients for the tacos.

"Of course. Tacos are my speciality." He said putting some tortillas in the cart. I'm glad that everything is going well. Its weird how I barely just meet Vic and now we are shopping for food tonight for dinner. Its like we are a married couple or something. I mean like how we are shopping and a plus Ryan, Amy, and Kayla could be our adopted kids. Hey a Guy could dream.

One we got back to the house Vic and I started cooking. I had no idea what I was doing and I was afraid that I might burn the food.

"Vic can you help flip the tortilla?" I asked. He said it would be better if we flip it by hand but the thing is that its just over the stove without a pan or something so I'm afraid that I might burn myself.

"Sure. Its not that hard. All you do is pick it up by the edge and just flip it." He said and showed me how.

"I know I'm just afraid that I might burn myself or something." He chuckled. I attempted to do it and in fact I Fuentes myself.

"Mother fucking, son of a bitch!" I yelled and waves my hand around in the air trying to get it to cool down.

"Hey give me your hand." Vic took my hand and put it under cold water. After that he kissed the fingers that were burned and I blushed.

"You okay?" He asked still holding my hand.

"Yeah. I told you I was going to burn myself." I said and he chuckled. I made a pity face and he stopped.

"Aww come on Kells how did you were going to burn yourself?" He said and I blushed and looked down at the ground. He hooked two figures under my chin and made my look at him.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked looking in my eyes. His face was so close. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. I kept moving my gaze from he's eyes to his lips. He was the same way. Slowly we started leaning in. I closed my eyes and just when we were about to kiss Amy came into the kitchen.

"Oh. I sorry." She said and left. Thank you for cock blocking me.

"Um. We should probably go back to cooking." He said and I nodded. Okay I was disappointed.

Once we finished I set the table and called everyone to dinner. Having all of us at the table, eating makes it look like we are a family. Mindless chit chat was taking place as we ate. It was actually really good if I don't say so myself. I'm glad that Vic is getting along with my siblings.

"Vic do you like my brother?" Kayla asked.
Oh.
My.
God. I nearly chocked no correction, I did chock on my water. Why in the hell would ask that.

"Yes." Vic said looking at me. I blushed and looked down. I'm still going to kill her.

"Good. Then would you go out with him?"

"Kayla!" I can't believe her. He whispered something into her ear and smiled at me. That can't be good. After dinner Vic helped me with the dishes.

"So what doling you tell Kayla?" I asked. I was curious. Hopefully it wasn't something bad.

"Its a secret." He said and winked me then walked out. Ok I think I just died inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did Vic whisper to Kayla? Is it good or bad? Will Kellin and Vic end up dating? Who knows. Thanks for reading. Sorry I took so long. Please comment or whatever.