Sequel: Perfect Mistake
Status: This is my first One Direction drabble

Prized Flower

The land of the free thoughts

America the land of the free, but to me it was the land of the distance. I was going to be spending two weeks in America filming a commercial for Pepsi and doing press. I was sitting on a queen size bed next to a window that in at room was sharing with Zayn. I looked at my phone wondering if Maggie would text me. I looked over at Zayn to find him staring at the Disney movie that was on the TV across from him.

"Zayn is there anything you would quit the band for?" I asked knowing that the question would catch him completely off guard.

"What?" he asked looking at me with a confused look on his face.

"Would you leave the band for anything?" I repeated.

"I don't know," he said scratching his neck awkwardly. "Would you?"

I knew that he would probably be shocked by my answers. I took a deep breath and looked at my phone wallpaper before saying, "I would for Magnolia."

He had a shocked look on his face like he didn't know what to say. "Wow, are you going to leave?" he asked.

"I don't plan on, but if I could have a normal life with Magnolia I think I would," I hoped Zayn would know where I was coming from.

"I get it, you love her and you can't really be with her completely." Zayn ran he fingers through his hair messing with it. "Have you ever thought about just telling Mr. O'Dowd that you love his daughter, you want to be with her?" Zayn asked me like it wasn't a big deal.

"I never thought I actually could."

"You should just do it," Zayn said simply before looking back at the TV screen.

That night I just thought about manning up and finally just telling Mr O'Dowd I love his daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you blame him for welling to give it all up for Magnolia? I edited this a little, the first paragraph was in the wrong point of view.