Sequel: Perfect Mistake
Status: This is my first One Direction drabble

Prized Flower

Other places than my flat

I stood in front of Maggie who was sitting on my bed. I was trying to figure how to tell her that I wanted to her dad we were dating. She stared at me with a confused look on her face like she was trying to figure out why I started pacing out of nowhere.

"Liam what's on your mind?" she asked as she crossed her thin pale legs.

I stopped dead in my tracks and stared into her big doe eyes. I took a deep breath before saying, "I don't want to hide our relationship anymore," I said it so incredibly I wasn't even sure she caught exactly what I said.

"What?" I could tell she was completely caught off guard by what I had just said.

"Lets just tell your dad, so we can spend time in other places then in my flat," I said sitting next to her on my bed.

"Liam my father has the ability to ruin One Direction. Liam I don't want me to be the reason that your dream is ended," she said reaching over with her small hand and grabbing mine.

"Magnolia I love being in One Direction, but I would literally give it all up in a heartbeat to be with you," I felt like I was pouring my heart out to her. She knew I loved her, but she didn't know that I was welling I give up everything I had worked for to be with her.

"Liam are you serious?" she stared at me in complete shock.

"Yeah I'm serious."

"Then we can tell him when he gets back from Rome next weekend," she said before placing her lips against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow so I can't believe it's been like a month. I'm really sorry, I should be updating this again really soon. There is only about a few more chapters left in this story.

What do you guys think about this chapter?

Comments give me inspiration