Sequel: Perfect Mistake
Status: This is my first One Direction drabble

Prized Flower

Sometimes enough is enough

I sat on my bed staring at my bright white bedroom door. It had been a month since my father broke me and Liam up and I hadn’t allowed myself to see or speak to Liam. I didn’t want my dad to have any more of a reason to ruin Liam’s career. I don’t think I could live with myself if my father did end up ruining Liam’s life.

I looked down at my phone to see that I had five new text messages from Liam. Normal when he texted I would just delete it right away and not look at them, but for some reason this time I decided to look at what he sent me.

I stared at his messages just wanting to cry at the fact it was over between us.

Maggie I love you please call me or at least message me xx

Maggie I want you to know I’ll leave One Direction if it means that we can be together xx

I wish you would at least text me and tell me you’re doing okay xx

I feel like every time I message you I’m just talking to myself, and I understand why you’re not talking to me. Maggie I love you. xx

I know you’re not read any of these, but I want to let you know I’ll always love you, even if we can’t be together right now. xx

I started to cry as I read his messages to myself over and over again. I knew his phone would show that I had read his messages, so that meant I had to at least respond send him one message.

I must have typed out ten different messages before I send a simple message that read, “I’m okay.” I knew I should have sent him a longer message probably ending it by telling him I loved him, but for some reason I couldn’t bring myself to.

I got off my bed and walked downstairs to find my father and mother sitting in the living room, I decided to just ignore the both of them and walk straight to the kitchen. “Magnolia is there a reason you ignore your mother and I?” my father asked standing behind me as I pulled a tea cup from the cupboard.

“I didn’t ignore you,” I lied.

“Magnolia May O’Dowd I didn’t raise a liar,” he said sounding annoyed as I turned around to face him.

“What do you want me to say to you?” I asked sitting the pink tea cup on the counter next me as I stared at my father. “Do you want me tell you that the reason I can’t bring myself to talk to you is because you managed to not only ruin, but destroy the one thing in this world that truly made me happy.” I ran my fingers through my dark hair trying my hardest not to cry. “Or do you want me to say that every time I look at you it makes think of the moment you managed to not only break my heart, but also Liam’s,” after the words left my lips I couldn’t bring myself to even feel guilty for the harass words I had just said to him.

My father just stared at me for a long moment before he finally spoke, “Everything I did was to protect you from getting hurt, and Liam might act like he cares, but the first time somebody throws themselves at Liam he’ll cheat on you.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me, you’re trying to tell me the reason you broke us up was so I wouldn’t get hurt, and you’re scared he’ll cheat on me?” I couldn’t help but roll my eyes. “That must be a joke, because you hurt me a hell of a lot more then Liam ever could of, and I know he wouldn’t cheat on me” I looked behind my father to see my mother standing behind him with a concerned look on her face.

“Magnolia I’m your father you do not have permission to speak to me like that.” I felt like the reason he said that was because he couldn’t even justify what I had just said to him.

“I hate to break it to you I’m not longer a child, I’m not nineteen years old I think I’m old enough to make my own decisions about who I can and cannot date.”

My father looked at the ground and then looked at me with a look of pure anger in his eyes, “If you don’t like my rules you can go live somewhere else.”

“Roger don’t you dare kick our daughter out of our house,” my mother said finally speaking up.

“No mother it’s fine, I would rather live somewhere else then live with his rules,” I said walking passed my mother and my father.

I walked straight upstairs towards my bedroom. I walked into my bedroom and straight towards my closet and grabbed one of my suitcases from the top shelf. I sat the suitcase on the floor and pulled my phone out to see I had another text from Liam.

I’m glad you’re okay and I love you xx

I bit my lip and started grabbing as much of my clothes that I could fit into my suit case. I grabbed my phone again and text Liam, “I need you to pick me up from my house if you can,” I knew it was completely wrong of me to ask him to help me, especially after I had been ignoring him for the last month, but I knew he would come to my house in a heartbeat.

“Do you need any help,” I turned around to see my mother standing behind me.

“Yes please,” I said standing up.

“No matter what happens between you and your father I’m always here for you,” she pulling me into her chest and wrapping her arms around me.

“Thank you,” I whispered. “Mum whatever happens please don’t let dad do anything to Liam’s career” I begged.

“Believe me he won’t,” she said kissing the top of my head.

My mother and I quickly packed my suitcase and I put my coat on before, I walked outside to find Liam’s car in front of my house. He had a look on his face that I couldn’t quite figure out as I walked towards his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Magnolia's outfit
This is the long chapter I've written for this story. Sorry I took so long to write this I had a case of writer's block for the last month.

What do you guys think of Magnolia standing up to her father?

Comments make me happy (: