Sequel: Perfect Mistake
Status: This is my first One Direction drabble

Prized Flower

Silent tears

I drove Magnolia and I towards my flat in complete silence. I wasn’t sure if I should ask her what exactly happen, because up until about a half ago we I hadn’t talked to her since her father broke us up. I looked over at her quickly to see that she had silent tears sliding down her pale cheeks. I want to ask her if she was alright, but I already knew she wasn’t. I reached over with my left hand laced my fingers with hers and gave her a smile.

“Maggie,” I said finally breaking the silence.

“Yeah Liam?” she asked quietly.

“Are you alright?”

“No,” she said as another tear slid down her cheek.

“Let’s head up to my flat,” I said as I parked the car in my spot.

“Okay,” she said opening her door.

I grabbed her suitcase from the back seat and then walked over and laced my fingers with hers. We walked inside and walked up to the lift. We rode up in complete silence and walked towards my flat in complete silence. I opened the door and walked inside with Maggie still holding my hand. I shut the door and sat her suitcase by the door.

“Maggie what happened?” I asked as she walked over and sat down on the couch.

“I stood up to my father,” she said quietly as she pulled her pale legs up into her chest. “I told him how much he hurt me when he made us break up, and he told me if I didn’t like his rules I could live elsewhere,” I watched as another tear slid down her cheek. “So I told him I would rather live elsewhere then live with him.”

I sat down next her and put my arms around her and pulled her into my chest. “Maggie you can move in with me if you want,” I said pressing my lips to the top of her head.

“That would be nice,” she whispered.

“I can set the guest room up for you,” I said still holding her tight. I was sure if her moving in meant we were back together, but it didn’t matter in that moment I just want Maggie to feel okay.

“You don’t have to do anything for me, I mean we can always share you’re room,” she said looking up at me.

“Does that mean we’re back together?” I asked praying that she would say yes.

“I hope so,” she said before pressing her cold lips to mine.

“Do we have to hide our relationship again?” I asked.

“No,” she said smiling for the first time since I picked her up.

I felt horrible that Magnolia had had a huge fight with her father, but I couldn’t help but be happy that I was finally going to get to be with her again. I wasn’t looking forward to my next meeting with Mr. O’Dowd, but was hoping that he wouldn’t kick me out of One Direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think?