Sequel: Perfect Mistake
Status: This is my first One Direction drabble

Prized Flower

I'm glad I wasn't paying attention

It had been two years since the first time I saw Magnolia, and I had said probably a handful of words to her. I think I barely knew how to function around here.

Today we had a meeting with Magnolia's father Mr. O'Dowd, he was going to tell us about how they were going to promote our new world tour. I was hoping that I would get to see his daughter for at least a moment. We walked into the building and walked right passed the receptionist already knowing where we had to go. We walked into Mr. O'Dowd's office expecting to find him sitting at his desk waiting for us but he wasn't there. I assumed he was in a meeting that was running over a little. Me and the rest the lads decided to take a seat and wait for him.

"I'm gonna go use the lou," I said standing up after sitting there for a few minutes.

I walked into the hall and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I decided to scroll through twitter. I must of been so lost in my phone because the next thing I knew I was bouncing into someone.

"I'm so sorry," I said before looking up.

"It alright I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking," I knew that soft voice all too well. I looked up to see Magnolia. She had her long thick hair in a bun on top of her head, he also had on a pretty pink dress on that look stunning against her pale skin.

"I take full blame for this. For some reason I thought it best to be lost in twitter instead of paying attention to where I was walking."

"I'm pretty sure your fans would rather you be on twitter then watching where you're walking," she said giving me a small smile.

"I hope I didn't hurt you, are you alright?" I asked as I put my phone in my pocket. I felt nervous all the sudden. I think it was probably I realized this was the most I had ever said to Magnolia.

"I'm completely fine. Thank god I bumped into you and not a wall or something worst." I watched her as she messed with the bottom of her skirt. "Oh by the way I'm Magnolia or you can call me Maggie like everyone else," she said putting her small Han out for me to shake.

"I'm Liam," I reached forward and softly shook her small hand.

"Well I hope to see you around," she smiled.

I knew I probably sounded like and idiot but I said," I really I hope you do."

"Well I have to go," she said with a small smile before walking away.

When she was out of my eye sight I got a big goody grin on my face as I walked towards the lou. For some reason I felt like I was already in love with Maggie just based on a small conversation. I knew at that moment I had to ask her out on a date.
♠ ♠ ♠
Magnolia's outfit
I just got home from club and this came to me.

Comment and let me know what your think.