Sequel: Perfect Mistake
Status: This is my first One Direction drabble

Prized Flower

Butterflies in my stomach

It had been two weeks since I talked to Maggie, I wished that we had another meeting at Modest so I could maybe see her again.

I woke up for some reason craving coffee. I thought about texting one of the lads to go with me but decided just to go alone.

I quickly got dressed and walked down the street . When I walked into the coffee shop I was shocked to see Maggie sitting at a table in the corner. She was sitting there alone with a laptop in front of her and what looked like some kind of latte. I decided to be fearless and walk over and talk to her.

When I walked up to her she looked up to me and have me a smile.

"Hi Liam," she said softly.

"How are you today?" I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach. This girl made me feel things I had really never felt before.

"I'm doing well, would you like to join me?"

"Yeah of course," I pulled out the chair and sat across from her.

We talked about random things for probably an hour. I found out all her favorite things, and she told me about her cat Chandler. She asked me how it was to be a pop star, and I told her it had its pros and it's cons. After our talk I finally gathered up enough courage to ask her if she would go on an date with me.

"Magnolia would you like to grab dinner one night?" I asked giving her a hopeful smile.

"I would love to, and you can call me Maggie." I couldn't believe she said yes. I couldn't believe the girl of my dreams was going to go on a date with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I realized tonight I'm in love with the boy down the street from me. That probably has nothing to do with this but I know how Liam feels.