Sequel: Perfect Mistake
Status: This is my first One Direction drabble

Prized Flower

I don't know if my father would like that

The day of my first date with Maggie is paced around my flat completely nervous. I had every intention of not letting the lads know about my date, but I got too nervous and decided to text them ask them to come over.

When they got there we sat in my living room for a few minutes before Louis finally spoke up, "so mate why did ya ask us to come over?"

"Because for some reason completely nervous about my date with Maggie," I said super fast.

They all kinda blankly stared at me for a moment. "You are completely mental?" Zayn said speaking up. "I mean I'm all for breaking the rules, but this is suicide," I was shocked that Zayn disagreed with me doing.

"I know but I really really like her."

"Then go for it mate," Niall said out of nowhere. All the lads looked at him and he smiled. "If you like her it's worth the risk."

"I agree with Nialler," Louis said smiling.

"Thanks mates," I smiled.

My date with Maggie was something special. We get out to dinner and then we went on a walk around the park. We talk about how she is studying business in school because her father wants her one day to take over Modest. I loved how after every sentence she gave me a small smile.

When the night ended I walked her up to her door. I looked around looking to see if her father was anywhere in sight.

"He's not home you can quick worrying," she said grabbing my hand.

"I'm not worried," I lied.

"You are a horrible liar," she smirked grabbing my other hand.

"I've been told that before," I laughed. "Would it be okay if I kissed you?" I asked with a nervous knot in my stomach.

"I don't know if my father would like that," she said with a soft laugh.

"Does your father make all your decisions?" I said pulling her closer to me.

"Yeah pretty much," she said before I pressed my lips to hers softly.

Our lips moved in sync innocently for a long moment, before we both pulled away with a smile on our faces.

"That was nice," I whispered.

"Yeah really was," she smirked. "We should do that again soon." she as she opened the front door.

"We really should," I said as she pulled away from.

"I should probably get inside so my father doesn't see us," she whispered.

"Yeah you probably should."

She gave me a smile before connecting her lips to mine again real quickly. I loved the way her lips felt against mine. "Goodnight," she said pulling away quickly.

"Goodnight," I said as I gave her a wave. I felt like a complete idiot for waving goodbye to her.

As she shut the front door I felt like I had just had the perfect first date. I couldn't believe how great that kiss was we had just had. I felt as if I was on cloud nine. I walked to my car feeling the happiest I had felt in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.

I wrote this while taking a break from cooking. What does everyone think about their first date?

Thanks to dawn of light for your kind comments.