Sequel: Perfect Mistake
Status: This is my first One Direction drabble

Prized Flower

You should stay

It had been six months since my first date with Magnolia and we had been together ever since. The only problem was nobody could find out we were together. If her dad found out about us he would flip, and he would probably fire me and the rest One Direction. He would also probably send Maggie to live with her aunt in America. Those were two of the worst things that could happen. I couldn't imagine what it would be like if we couldn't be together. I hated that our relationship was a huge secret. The only people that knew about us was the lads. We felt like they were the only ones we could trust with our secret.

I have nightmares more recently of losing Maggie. I wished that her father wasn't my bosses. I probably sounded like a broke record complaining all the time about how I wish Maggie and I's situation was different.

I laid on my bed next to Maggie, I was spooning her and holding her close. We had about a half hour before Maggie had to leave so she could make it home in time for curfew.

"I wish you didn't have to leave," I whispered in her ear before kissing right below ear.

"I wish I didn't have to leave either," she spoke reaching behind her and grabbing my hand.

"Don't leave then," I spoke slowly place another kiss below her ear.

"I hate when you do that to me," she rolled over and placed her soft hand on my neck.

"Do what?" I closed the distant between us. I pressed my chapped lips to we soft ones. I heard moan against my lips as I deepened the kiss and I couldn't help but smile.

She pulled away and bit her bottom lip and gave me a eye roll, "you do that."

"Do you mean this?" I cocked my eyebrow before pressing my lips to hers. I wasted no time slide my tongue along my bottom lip. I reached up behind her and wrapped my fingers in her hair and pulled myself closer to her.

She pulled again this time gasping for air, "yeah that."

"I'll stop," I whispered.

"I need to fix my hair and head home," she said sitting up. She walked across the room and picked her demon jacket off the floor.

"Alright," I said said sitting on the edge of the bed. "Next time you should stay," I smiled as she walked towards me.

"Maybe," she said staying in front as she pulled her long dark hair up into a bun. "Babe I have to go now," she said before pressing her lips to mine.

"Okay I love you."

"I love you too." She said before walking out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think of Liam and Maggie? Also could you leave Liam?

I'm also writing a Zayn short story/drabble called Daylight.