Sequel: Perfect Mistake
Status: This is my first One Direction drabble

Prized Flower

Don't find anyone else

I knew that when Maggie got to my flat I was gonna have to tell her that I was leaving for America soon. I hoped that her dad hadn't already told her.

I sat on my couch watching TV waiting for her to knock on the door. After about twenty minutes I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and said her standing there with her hands in her jacket pockets.

"Hi love," I said giving her a smile.

"Hi," she said walking passed me.

I watched her walked over to the couch and sit where I had been siting. "So what did you want to tell me?" she asked crossing her legs. I walked over and sat next to her on the couch.

"It looks like I'm going to be leaving for America soon," I studied her face wondering what she was thinking.

"I know my dad told me," she said grabbing my hand.

"Are you alright with it?" I asked.

"Yeah of course, just don't find a girlfriend while your gone," she said with a small laugh.

"I couldn't ever find anyone else," I said kissing the top of her head.

"It's not like your going on tour again. Your just going away for a week." I was lucky she was so understanding, this talk made me nervous about when I was going to be going on tour in the near future.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been forever and I'm sorry, but at least I was able to update this and Red Lipstick tonight. M

Let me know what your guys think.