Status: Oh so sinful

Blurring the Lines

Humilty & Pride

Tamira stared out the window, her eyes falling on the wide meadows and tall trees that spread out for miles and miles, growing over the old foundations of the evil buildings that plagued the land all those years prior. Tamira always was secretly happy that everything before was destroyed and built anew. The beautiful Earth that lived now was a work of God that Tamira thanked Him for daily.

Tamira watched the small flowers dance in the breeze as she thought over everything that had happened in her short lifetime, which actually was a lot for a teenager like her. Born into a sin family, Tamira never really cared about anything. She adored her parents and wanted to be just like her older sister. The sisters were close… until Tamira’s 15th birthday.

When Harry’s father announced she was a Virtue, a Humility, her father nearly attacked the man, scaring her to near death. Her mother ignored her, tending instead to the new baby, her little brother, only days old. Her sister glared in envy, her eyes filling with fire. Everything was overwhelming Tamira, so that night she sprinted away, escaping to the only place she knew she could be safe, her best friend Niall’s house, and she never looked back.

Ever since Tamira had been living with Niall and his family, Tamira finally felt the presence of God in her life. He really was looking out for her and Tamira never would take that for granted.

Tamira turned her head, catching sight of the time. She jumped up quickly, grabbing her wallet and slipping it into her back pocket. She walked out the door, pulling it shut behind her. She walked swiftly to the school a few blocks down, the school Niall went to.

As she stood outside the gate, watching the large group of boys pass, her eyes fell on the gaze of one boy. His hair was slightly deshelved, like he ran his hair through it constantly. His clothes stood out among the school uniforms, making him seem foreign to Tamira. With him not in the school uniform, this left Tamira perplexed. Why did he not wear the uniform and why was he staring at her like that. He winked at her and Tamira fell breathless under his gaze. He walked away, waving the entire time, his eyes still locked on hers, even in his retreat.

Niall finally decided to show up at Tamira’s side, wrapping his arms around her in a welcoming hug. “Hey sis.” Niall joked, since the two had grown up as nearly siblings anyway.

“Hey Niall. Who was that?” Tamira asked, pointing at the back of the retreating mystery boy.

“That’s Louis Tomlinson. You need to stay away from him. He is bad news.” Niall grabbed Tamira’s hand and starting walking back home, pulling Tamira along with him.

“Why is he bad news?” Tamira caught up with Niall and stared up into his bright eyes.

“He’s a …” Niall’s voice was cut off by yelling just down the road. Niall and Tamira shared a look and ran forward, coming face to face with two large crowds. The volume of yelling steadily increased as time went on and Niall stood protectively in front of Tamira, keeping her safe.

The two watched as both sides fell silent as someone pulled a gun and aimed it at the other side. A shot rang out strong and clear and the two groups revamp the commotion.

Niall quickly pulled Tamira into a small alleyway as more shots rang out and screams sounded. The two did not dare leave until the ambulance and police arrived and everything was finally quiet. Niall grabbed his adopted sister’s hand and led her home, her tears soaking the shoulder of his shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone. Stevie here. And I will be writing about Tamira and Louis. Hope you enjoy.