Status: get sucked into a young money bromance and youll be craving more.!

The Tape

My apoligies.

I was headed back to weezy's place. I hopped in the maebach. I still couldn't help but miss us, the way we use to be. On that picture was me and wayne. me and weezy together, not caring about anything except eachother. Our love was so strong and unbreakable once upon a time. I needed to make it up to him so things could be right again. I arrived at the front. I could see a light on upstairs. I hopped out of the maebach and headed towards the door. "Ding dong." I rang the doorbell. "Who is it?" Wayne's voice rasped through the thin crack in the door. "Baby, it's me Aubrey. (This was drakes real name.) He opened the door slowly and moved aside so I could come in. To my surprise his face was wet with tears. "I'm scared" he managed to heave out to me as I shut the front door behind me. "Shhhhhhh" I tried to calm him. I put my arms around him in a tite hug. I held him gently and rocked him Back and fourth. "Baby it'll be okay, I promise. Were gonna get through this. It'll be okay." I assured him again. I kissed him gently on his forehead as I rubbed his back gently, repeating the same circular motion in an attempt to soothe him.To calm him. To make him feel loved. I placed his hand Into mine as I pulled him over to the sofa and sat him down gently. I stroked his hair and lightly caressed his soft cheeks. I ran my fingers along his smooth face. I cupped his chin and looked into his beautiful droopy brown eyes. I was dying inside. "Dwayne baby, I know what you're going through. I said. "How?" He asked. Because baby I went through the same thing. I didn't know what I liked. Men. Woman. Both. I couldn't tell. I wasn't sure. When I finally did find one I could connect more to I began to experiment. I had to deal with the grief, the lies, the front. I had to be somebody I knew I wasn't. I knew who I was and what I was, and what exactly it was that made me happy. Look babe, it takes some getting use to, aight? "I know what I like I just don't know how to tell people. I'm scared. I'm afraid of what they'll think. My daughter, my sons that are yet to understand. Their only babies drake. My girl knew, that's why she left." I couldn't think of anything to say to comfort him. "Weezy baby, when I met you I considered you my best friend, you was always there. And when I needed to talk there you were. I fell in love with you. And I love you and I'm sure your mother and daughter will understand. I assured him. He smiled and I kissed him on the lips and held him tite. Come on babe, let's sleep on it. I unzipped his jacket and threw it in the hamper. I slipped off his pants and folded them gently before placing them in the hamper next to his jacket. He smelled of cologne and fresh shower gels. His hair perfectly shampooed and done up into thick corn rolls. His hair fell along his face perfectly. His hard Abbs and beach bod were lightly wettened with sweat. I could smell the deoderant and a hint of codeine and mint toothpaste on his breath. He drifted off slowly and his head lost all weight and fell propped on to My chest. He turned unconsciously and burried his head into my chest. I pulled the blanket over us and I kissed him gently on. The lips before turning out the lights.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drake returns home. Will Nicki's advice work or will it take a turn for something unexpected? Chapter two."my apologies." Enjoy :)