Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter One: Dancing On The Edge Of The Hollywood Sign

"Ariel !! Get the fuck out of bed ! it's your birthday god dammit." a husky voice bellowed through the phone, "Argh.. Fuck off Jordan! it's not like we can go out drinking." I sighed hitting my head into the pillow.
I could hear him mimicking me and having fun in doing it. "you know I can still hear you!!" I groaned
"Oh suck it up, we didn't get the hotel room for nothing, Tonight we are going out clubbing and that's final. Now get up, I've ordered you room service and it'll be there soon alright." god i swear he's like my mother sometimes "fine bye.!" I replied hanging up the phone.

*Knock *Knock

"Room Service !" the voice said loudly "Jesus fuck are you trying to smash the door down." I mumbled to myself making my way slowly to the door "Good morning Ma'am." the young gentleman smiled "Thanks, and please don't call me ma'am, you make me sound as if I have wrinkles." I sighed giving the young man a tip "Oh." He said "Oh god no I'm so sorry miss. I- I didn't mean to ---" "no. stop its fine really, Sorry I'm just having a bad morning." I interrupted "if you want I can try make it better if you like. The names Charles by the way." he smirked raising his eyebrows suggestively "Awh Thanks but if I have sex with you, you will be fired and who knows how many others you've slept with. So sorry but no thanks" I laughed closing the door in his face before making my way back to bed.
When all my friends came running in "Good morning, Sexy birthday girl!" they all chimed jumping on me "OMG get the hell off me you assholes." I groaned trying to get them off me "say the magic word and we might." Jordan smiled "Get the fuck off me!" I replied pushing with all my might to get them off "Okay we'll get off, Now we have a hair and make up artist coming at 3 to make you pretty, then dinner reservations at 6 then after that a wild night out on the town." Jordan explained crawling up next to me
"okay, thank you boo bear." I replied hugging him. "you're welcome Missy Moo." he whispered slowly falling asleep next to me.

Going into tonight I was worried about trying to get into the clubs without I.D but when we got there Jordan gave me a pep talk talking about how I looked hot and then he noticed underaged girls were being let in too. "Come on babe, lets go in you'll be fine, I promise." Jordan smiled taking my hand and pulling me into the club.
After the first 3 I'd finally gotten over myself and was happy going into the clubs it's like it was natural,
"Hey Ariel-- We're going back to the suit-- you and Ri--Ricky go on without us." Jordan slurred while Amy and Lizzy held him up "alright I'll see you in the morning." I smiled walking back to the club where Ricky had ditched me to get with a group of girls who had been eyeing him up when we walked in, "what's with the long face?" asked the bartender "It's my birthday and I've been ditched and I haven't hooked up with anyone. Happy Fucking Birthday To Me." I sighed checking my phone. "Oh sounds terrible, Well Happy Birthday miss er -" "Ariel." I smiled "Well Happy Birthday Ariel, Here. It's on the house so smile, and don't look now there is a really good looking man coming this way." he motioned with his head smiling.
"He wont be interested in me." "Really? well you should probably tell him that then. You should probably ask him why he's been eyeing you up the whole time you've been here." "Really? oh um how do I look?" I asked "Fantastic. now go get him."

I can't believe that bartender was right, the guy he pointed out actually was coming up to me I kind of couldn't believe it, "this turning out to be a good night." "Niall right?" I asked resting my legs over his lap "Yeah?" "why are you here? I mean you're not from here.... clearly" i rambled on "Oh... I'm here with my friends we're over for a week." He smiled holding my legs with one hand drinking his beer with the other "I've been wanting to do this the moment we began talking." Niall whispered leaning in and kissing me "is it me or did that feel right to you?" I smirked kissing him back "Yeah it did. do you want to get out of here?" Niall asked I nodded my head and followed him to the door "here put this on, it's cold out." He said putting his jumper over me.

Leaving the club Niall and I were hit by flashes of light and continued to follow us which only annoyed me, "Hmm you wanna send them on a wild goose chase?" I smiled "Do it." Niall chuckled.
Grabbing Nialls hand we ran down the street and we jumped into taxi just missing a bus that nearly hit us. "St Kilda please." I puffed while Niall ducked down hiding behind me "wow. you really know your way around, don't you a bit of a natural you are." Niall Laughed putting his arm around me "what can I say... I'm good at escaping rats like them. now you have to tell me who you are, I mean I know your name is Niall but how do they know that?" I asked he sighed and rolled his eyes like he was hiding something "If you give me the time, I promise you will know before the week is out." he paused taking my hand in his "I want to get to know you and you to get to know me as in the real me, not what I might be" He murmured resting his head on me entwining his fingers with mine.
"So... Googling your name is probably out of the question then. huh?" I asked with the slightest hint of sarcasm "Please don't." "Ok. I wont but who says we're going to hang out this week?" i replied playing with his shirt "Well Like i said earlier at the club, I really want to get to know you and I'd rather have someone who i feel comfortable with show me around." He whispered leaning in for a kiss, I could taste the alcohol on his breath "Are you still intoxicated?" I smiled "Maybe. just a little." He replied kissing my cheek.

Arriving back at my hotel we walked past reception getting the weirdest looks for the two girls "Well... I've never had sex in an elevator before!" Niall blurted out loudly "Oh yeah? Well neither have I and I'm not going to brake that." I said quiet enough for only him to hear as I pulled him close "Ouch. now see you're just teasing me now." He replied pushing me hard up against the back wall of the shaft just as the doors were closing.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit

Sorry, if its bad hope you enjoy
x

Also new story up called Legendary a Harry Styles fic.