Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Ten: I know you're mine all mine....

I can't believe it's 'D-Day' well that's what I've put on my calendar anyway, I couldn't bring myself to say goodbye or show any emotion, most couples would spend the day together saying their goodbyes, crying and everything but Niall and I weren't like that. There he was sitting on the couch re-tuning my old acoustic guitar which I forgot I had while I sat at the breakfast bar with my tea just watching him.

He hadn't noticed I'd been there until I walked into the living area "How come you didn't tell me you had one of these?" He asked looking up at me "I guess I just forgot." I shrugged sitting on the opposite couch as silence dropped around us, Niall had stopped what he was doing while I focused on anything that was going on outside.

"I leave today..." Niall said awkwardly as he broke the silence "Yea. I know." I sighed loudly pulling my knees into my chest, starting to look worse for wear "so are you going to come to the airport with me?" He asked sounding more or less concerned about leaving, I simply nodded and started to stare of into space again while he sat playing the guitar.
seriously how was I suppose to handle him leaving could I handle it? would I break down in front of those rats? maybe I should just not even go and stay home.

Startled by the sounded of the chair in the kitchen move I'd noticed the strumming of the guitar had stopped and Niall was going upstairs, to pack I assumed.

Don't be an idiot, don't cry over this or you'll look like a dick this day will definitely be put down as the day I showed no emotion whatsoever.I tried to imagine the house as it was before Niall showed up but I couldn't manage to do so every time I closed my eyes to do so I remember walking in and turning around to see him standing there laughing at me .

I must have spaced out yet again, because I came back to reality everything was the same except I felt a cold metal like chain touching my skin sending chills up my spine, grabbing the end of the necklace I smiled and titled my head back to see Niall with a smile on his face"aww... is this the key to your heart?" I asked looking at it "Something like that." He blushed "Aw... I promise to never take it off unless it doesn't go with my outfit." I smiled turning around to kiss him this time it was slow and far more passionate than most "Well good.." He smirked falling onto the couch with me.

We lay there just looking into each others eyes, I would smile or laugh and it would start a chain reaction.

"Something 'bout the way the hair falls in your face..." Niall started brushing my hair out of my eyes and I knew where this was going "I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase.." he sang

"So what is this our song?" I laughed moving away from him, nodding his head Niall moved in closer and kept singing "No. No Niall !!!" I screamed laughing trying to get his cold hands off my body "There's that smile." He smirked backing off "I'm going to miss this." Niall sighed mimicking my exact positioning.

Legs crossed, knees to my chest, did he even notice he was doing it or is it because we're so alike sometimes, in the time it took me to think about this Niall saw the tears forming in my eyes "Hey... don't cry." He whispered pulling me across the couch onto his lap to hug me , I knew this was bound to happen and I couldn't help but feel so selfish wanting to keep him here with me. I know he has to leave but I'd much rather him stay here.

"Is this how it's always going to be?" I asked "Lets not think about that, lets just live now." He replied with a reassuring kiss. I was never one for goodbyes but was anyone? If anything Hook taught be never to say goodbye because goodbye means going away going away means forgetting.

* * * *

I loved how deep in thought Ariel was always in, it's something I loved about her.
She'd fallen asleep from the amount of crying she did, I liked to watch over her as she slept in my arms and ask myself the same question I'd been asking for 6 months 'How the fuck did I end up with this girl, what'd she see in ME?' "I can feel you watching me sleep... again." Ariel mumbled turning away from me "stop it." she added "I was gazing." I replied "No you were watching." "Gazing." I argued playfully "there's a difference." I added "No there isn't you were watching and it's creepy. so stop it." Ariel whined.

The time started to pass by faster and Ariel and I got into a small argument about something dumb, something I said set her off and she was now upstairs while I was getting my bags ready.
"Ready to go?" I asked as she she came down the stairs "Yeah, lets go." She replied grabbing the keys "Fuck.." she muttered looking around the kitchen "what's up?" "I can't find my phone..." She replied "Uhhh babe it's in your back pocket." I pointed "well lets go then."she sighed walking out the door.

she seemed tense and really upset from what I had said to her earlier. The car ride to the airport was quiet nothing but the sound of some pop punk band playing over the radio.
"Babe.. what's wrong?" I asked breaking that silence which was a bad idea "Nothing is wrong Niall ! stop asking me..." She replied gritting her teeth "I'm only asking because I care. no need to get so fucked off with me. jesus FUCK!" I started as I rose my voice "Yeah well clearly I'm not fine and clearly I don't want to fucking talk about it." Ariel replied turning up the radio.
"Yeah because that is sooo mature, Ariel. Sorry for giving a fuck about you." I scowled kicking the dashboard.

Well if we start arguing when we get to the airport the press will have a fucking field day.
As we pulled up to the departures drop off lane at the airport I could see paparazzi hiding out and things were so awkward with Ariel.
"Soo this is me then..." I trailed off awkwardly, when there was no reply I decided to get out and grab my bags. Watching from the back I was waiting for Ariel to show some sign of emotion, not that I could see what her eyes were doing now could I with her glasses on her eyes.

"So you have everything right?" Ariel croaked as I closed the trunk "Yeah... no not really." I sighed "Oh... If it's important I can -" "Ariel I don't have a happy girlfriend and I don't have my girlfriend with me on my flight...." I interrupted pulling her closer to me as I leant up against the car "I'm sorry for being a jerk and I'm sorry for getting angry before I just got mad because you weren't talking to me..." I said as I held her close. I noticed the tears streaming down her face "Babe please no.. don't cry..." I replied comforting her trying hard not to cry myself

I could see people taking photos of this and I didn't care "When I'm gone, my heart is with you...." I smiled brushing her hair behind her ear.
"You better go check in..." Ariel said trying to compose herself "Yeah I probably should. I'm gonna miss you." I smiled picking her up "I'll miss you too. now hurry up and go do your thing and get back here soon." Ariel joked "I will be back in like two months remember." I laughed letting her go "Well yeah 2 months is a long time.... " "I know but time will fly and I'll be back in no time..." I kissed her a couple times before we said goodbye properly, I'm glad she's smiling again and well talking to me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit