Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Eleven: Only Human

It was weird coming home to an empty house but I had Jamie stay with me a few nights, mostly the night where I couldn't handle being alone or Ryan sent me horrible messages.

"So how is he?" I asked "you know him, he likes to play off he's fine but I know he's not, and he may not show it but he does care about you still, you know that right?" Jamie asked
"Well he has you fooled now doesn't he." I laughed "Ariel I'm serious. He's always asking how you are if you're happy, He just wants to make sure everything is going okay with you." he replied as we walked into the apartment "He's telling you what you want to hear Jamie. You and your sister are the only ones who actually believe my side of the story your parents hate me for something I didn't do, all because Ryan spun them some bullshit." I replied not realizing I'd been slamming cupboards until Jamie came behind me walking me over to the couch

"Ok what's wrong?" He asked sitting me down "I don't know how to tell Niall.... that I-I might be pregnant." I blurted out "Wh-what ?" Jamie stuttered "I think I'm pregnant." I replied looking up at him "well have you taken a test to be sure? because ya know it could be stress and you might not actually be pregnant.." "No not yet... I was going to tell him when he left but i didn't want to worry him..." I mumbled "Goddammit woman. take a test... if it comes back positive then we will cross that bridge when we get there." He said assuring me things would be fine, Taking the test I'd gotten a few days ago out of the top drawer I went into the bathroom.

'Please be negative, Nialls careers could be ruined if it came back positive.' I thought to myself

"Hey Ariel is everything okay?" Jamie asked from behind the door "Yeah everything is fine..." I sighed in relief walking out with a slight smile on my face "I told you everything would be fine, now stop stressing." Jamie laughed "yes okay you were right and I was wrong." I admitted "So what would have you done if you were pregnant?" He asked "I'm not sure, panic, cry panic some more not tell your brother, then fight with your brother because he'd find out, cry some more then deal with the other curve balls." I explained "Why would you fight with Ryan?" Jamie asked sounding a little confused "well he'd make it his business and well yeah."

I sat on the couch just thinking back to when I was with Ryan and all the hurt we went through back then and to think I thought things were going to be that way forever. "Hey Jamie ?" I asked grabbing a cushion and curling up on the couch "yeah what's up?" "Do your parents actually still hate me?" I asked looking up at him "well... they hate what you did to Ryan or well what they think you did." Jamie explained again he also explained without me asking how Ryan was drinking himself under and that sometimes he was fine and other days it was like he'd hit rock bottom. It was good to hear that he was doing okay but on the other saddened me knowing that he too would hit rock bottom.

Obviously I deep`down cared about him "have you heard from him since that night at the party?" Jamie asked "yeah kind of mostly him texting to abuse me or something which are the days I assume he's gotten too drunk " I sighed "Sorry about those he must delete his sent messages when I go to check..." "Don't be. I deserve it after all I did ruin his life." I mumbled slowly drifting off to sleep after a long hard day.
♠ ♠ ♠
just like a filler i guess