Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Eighteen: Killing A Good Thing....

News broke out about Ariel and Taylors run in a few nights ago, the media, the fans everyone.
"How are you today?" I asked walking over to Ariel who was sat on the couch "I'm fine just going through my twitter and laughing at the hate." she smiled patting the space next to her "Don't let any of it get to you, aren't you meant to be getting ready for your day out with the girls?" I asked leaning my head on her shoulder "Yeah I'm getting there, I just had to have a laugh first."

Harry came in with a smile on his face, jumping on Ariel "Hey so you're not mad at me are you Hazza?" Ariel asked drawing her attention from the computer screen to Harry "No I'm not we've already discussed this remember." "I know I'm just double checking, okay uh babe I'm going to get ready and go meet the girls." "Sure okay I will see you at lunch." I smiled giving her a kiss.
As she walked away we waited until the she was off the bus before planning and talking "I know this is probably the worst time to bring any of this up but have you noticed Ryan and Ariel? like the way the look at each other, I think he is still in love with her. deep down of course." Harry stated "Harry don't stir. How do you even see any of this ? They hate each other and they don't go near each other." I replied pulling the laptop close "You would be surprised Niall I think they called it a truce maybe but I saw them talking the other morning at soundcheck. I'm just saying you need to watch out for him, he seems like the type of guy who wont stop until he get what he wants." warned Harry "Thanks man but I'm sure I have nothing to worry about. I love Ariel and she loves me and that's all that matters." I replied.

* * * *

"I saw you talking to the guy from the other band the other day, I was told you guys hated each other or something." Perrie said changing the subject from Eleanor and Louis to me again "Uh yeah I was talking to Ryan and Jamie. Who told you we hated each other?" I asked looking through the dresses on the other side of the small store we were in "Harry and Niall told us." Eleanor chimed in finally "Of course." I started "well we're working through our problems because Jamie and I are best friends so it's hard on him that Ryan and I hate each other." I explained "So Niall knows you guys are hanging out then?" Perrie asked "No because we're not hanging out we just had a talk and that's it." I said looking over at Eleanor "Hmm.. just watch out okay. Niall can get jealous and overreact sometimes." Eleanor mentioned giving me a concerned look "Yea I'll keep that in mind." I replied.

* * * *
The day went faster than expected and again me talking to Ryan become the topic of every discussion expect when Niall came to meet us for lunch it then turned into me hitting Taylor, which didn't surprise me.
"Babe can we talk.." Niall whispered pulling me away from the table "whats up ?" I asked following him to the back of the restaurant "You would tell me if you were seeing Ryan right?" he asked looking doubtful "Define 'Seeing' babe.." I replied moving closer "See it's an answer like that, that has me worried..." Niall sighed leaning against the wall "Babe. I wouldn't tell you if I was seeing Ryan because I'm not seeing Ryan. Yes we've spoken but I'm not seeing him." I replied. Niall looked down into my eyes letting out a sigh of what seemed to be relief that I wasn't going to be getting back with Ryan. "Can we go back to the table now?" I asked grabbing his hands "Yeah okay." He replied following my back to the table.

"What was that about?" Eleanor asked leaning closer to me "What we spoke about today in the store." I muttered "Oh really? You better keep an eye on him." she replied sitting back up and moving back towards Louis.

Eleanor was right about Niall and I could see it now, I kept my eyes fixated on Niall watching how he 'brushed' it all off but you could tell he was worried his hand stayed on my knee the rest of the time, like it was a statement. He was making it known yet again that I was 'his' even Harry began to notice.

1 New Message: Harry: What's up with Niall this afternoon? he is being really possessive and it's really obvious. You haven't done anything have you?

"Who are you texting?" Niall asked putting his arm around me "No one important." I replied putting my phone in my bag.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler Sorry guys I've been away.
x