Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Twenty One: A Fragile Heart

"Niall... let me in please." Ariel knocked "Fuck off back to Ryan I'm sure he'll have you." I shouted falling onto the bed. I was then startled when Ariel came storming into the room and started packing up her things. "What are you doing?" I asked sitting up and looking at her with a confused look "Leaving what does it look like? I mean you're not wanting to talk so there's no point in me being here." she replied walking around to find her things "Stop being so dramatic, I don't talk to you after you did who knows what with that arse and you're having a cow." I couldn't help but start to raise my voice at her.

"No I'm having a 'cow' because you wont hear me out, you're being a stuck up asshole who thinks he's right. So because of that I'm leaving because there is nothing for me here anymore." Ariel really was turning this around "Oh my god here we go again with the 'hear me out' shit." I replied almost getting in her face "Fuck you Horan!! wana know the real reason I stayed on the other bus last night? because you were being a over protective and possessive dickhead and I couldn't handle it." Ariel paused "Oh and if you not making me feel bad about it didn't make my day worse than it already was but today marks the fucking day I lost my child! I hope you feel shit for the rest of the day, I'm going home!" Ariel shout tears forming.

I. Felt. Like. SHIT! I didn't want to fight anymore, I just wanted to forget everything that happened, take her in my arms and hold her. If there was an award for the worst boyfriend in the world I would have won that hands down, I also probably would have won the most insensitive boyfriend award too.

"is it too late?" I asked grabbing her arm "I'll call you when I land." Ariel replied softly, swiftly moving away when she was stopped at the door "What are you doing here?" Ariel asked "Oh. should I come back later then?" the tall brunette at the door asked "No by all means stay! I was just leaving." Ariel scowled walking off. I didn't get a word in before Alice started to kiss me, Ariel wasn't even gone yet. "So are we still on?" "really? you're asking me this now when my girlfriend just stormed off... Do you really think we are still on?" I asked sarcastically pushing her off me before running off to catch up with Ariel, Now I feel even worse about it. I finally heard Ariel out and then a random girl shows up at my hotel room and kisses me, Ariel must be going insane she'll be hurt.

* * * *
That stupid Irish bastard, how would he feel if I decided to cheat on him with one of his friends? he would go nuts like how he reacted when he thought i cheated on him. "Hi can I get a car to take me to the airport." I smiled asking the lovely man at the reception desk "Sure thing, there will be a car here for you in 5 minutes. have you checked out ?" he asked "more or less. my partner is still staying I'm leaving." I replied "Oh right, well take a seat ma'am and I'll let you know when your car has arrived." He smiled.
As I made my way to the seated area in the lobby I saw Niall walk out of the elevator with a sad but determined look on his face. "Ariel... don't go. especially not like this." He begged "No Niall I'm going I need space and I need time to think." "So is that us done and over then ?" Niall asked running his hand over his face and through his hair "I don't know Niall, seeing you with her kissing her and not having the balls to wait until I was gone before planing to cheat on me." I paused holding back the tears "You pulled a Ryan on me. I need to go home." I added walking outside to wear my car had just shown up.

* * * *
I fucked up, I know I fucked up I felt my heart break in two when I watched her leave like that.
Making my way back to my room I ran into Louis and Harry who didn't know what had happened "Niall you okay man?" Louis asked noticing I'd been crying "Nope. Ariel's gone and I'm a douchebag. So if you don't mind I'm going to go drown my sorrows." I replied walking off "No you're not c'mon it's not the end of the world she just wants space and you're going to give it to her then come the end of the tour you guys are going to be happy as ever on a flight to Ireland, okay. lets go get lunch and we'll head to the venue." Louis said directing me back to the lift "alright..." I trailed off pulling out my phone.

1 New Message: Princess: I'll text you as soon as I land. I hope you know I still loved you x I feel like her wording sometimes can be horrible, there are times she'll say something that has me worrying about her safety Okay Princess... of course I know you do and you should know that I love you too always and no matter what. Have a safe flight, miss you already x I replied staring off at my phone's wallpaper.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know I'm sorry the last few chapters have been full of drama. Oh and by the way I would just like to point out I was half asleep writing this so if its crap uh. shit sorry.