Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Twenty Two: Missing You Like Candy...

I realized how slack I was being with my YouTube channel lately but I figured I had all this time on my hands now and people were asking for tutorials, so I began filming an everyday face makeup when I received an interesting tweet EleanorJCalder: @AisforAriel Oh my goodness you're on E's fashion police!! I read the tweet twice then googled the episode which had been aired before hand. AisforAriel: @EleanorJCalder OMG!!! why did I not know about this !! I'm too scared to watch it alone. :c I replied clicking on the link

Incoming Call... EleanorJCalder...

"Eleanor!!" I smiled turning the webcam on "Okay... we shall watch the episode together!!" Eleanor replied not taking no for an answer.

"So we know Niall from One Direction is dating this new girl, her name is Ariel and I have seen some photos of her which really has me confused on whether I like her or not.
But she is such a good role model of how girls should dress her outfits aren't skimpy they leave a lot to the imagination really. There are times where she has stepped out and I've gone what the hell was she thinking but no this outfit here is great. It doesn't scream 'hey I'm dating an A list celebrity and it doesn't scream train wreck whore. it says 'Hi I'm young, fun and flirty.' I love it.


I was not expecting that , I thought they were going to be mean but they weren't "was that so bad?" Eleanor asked raising an eyebrow "no... not really so how have you been?" I asked carrying on a normal conversation "I've been really good actually, been doing study and then some shopping how are things with you and Niall?" everyone keeps asking me that same question. I didn't lie to Eleanor I told her the whole story, but Niall and I are fine we got what we needed which was space.

"that's good, I don't want you guys breaking up you balance each other out quite well and you know it's not a one sided relationship either unlike some..." She replied "Oh they're not together anymore... didn't you hear?" I asked in complete shock "no I've been busy, what happened tell me !!" Eleanor jumped with excitement wanting to know more. " I thought Luis would've told you. Oh my god okay well they broke up a few days after I left the tour. Harry called me when it happened. Apparently she was completely pissed off." I replied filling her in "Oh god, shall we place a bet to see how long it takes her to right a song about him or worse try getting him back?" "Alright Loser buys the winner starbucks for a year?" I suggested "deal, I give it 4 months." "I give it until New Years Eve, slash New Years."I laughed "very specific, okay I better go it's late and I need sleep. Love you." Elanor smiled making a cheesy hand heart "Love you too El." I replied doing the same.
I ended up continuing what I was doing before heading to the gym.

* * * *
Morning Princess so you're probably asleep still, just called to say hey and I miss you also to see how you are but obviously you're asleep so I will call you later tonight well morning bye... love you.

I wasn't able to get the phone in time to speak to Niall that day which quite literally upset me, mostly because we haven't had the time to talk or facetime and I wasn't going to call him right away knowing he was sleeping and he needed it.

* * * *

"Oi ! get up!" I heard Harry shout pulling back the curtain "What?" I moaned rolling away "We need to get off the bus It's overheated and could potentially catch fire." he laughed hitting me "Oh shit!" I jumped quickly off the bus taking my phone and laptop with me so I could keep in touch with Ariel if something were to happen.

Babe!! bus almost caught fire !! thought you ought to know :D x I messaged Ariel and waited for the worried phone call "Hi...." I smiled answering my phone "What's happened?" "Oh the bus caught fire, no biggy how are you?" I asked trying to hide the laughter and Ariel went nuts "Babe.. I was kidding it didn't we just got kicked off the bus because it's overheated or something. this situation can not be compared you joking about being pregnant." I laughed. I loved how we were back on track I couldn't stand fighting with her and it was good she was going to come out and visit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler !!! sorry really busy therefore chapter = shit :(