Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Twenty Three: Missing Your Touch.

"Hey is Ariel coming out here ?" Louis asked jumping on my bed "Yeah it's been so long since she's been here." I smiled getting excited as I kept an eye on her flight that was already mid flight

"so what are you going to do when she gets here, would you like us to leave you alone..." Harry poked around "yeah probably, I'm taking her out for dinner then we're going to come back here to the hotel then maybe go for a late night swim down in the pool..." I trailed off

"Well we'll leave you two, to do your thing then shouldn't you head to the airport to meet her?" Louis asked "No, I've gone and sent a car for her we decided it would be easier that way. Now if you two don't mind I'm going down to use the gym." I replied leaving the room "See ya later then." they both laughed.

* * * *
On my way back from the gym I felt like I was being followed, at first I thought it was just someone heading to their room on the same floor but then they started to being a little suspicious "Ummm sorry but can I please get a picture with you?" a small timid voice asked getting closer to me "Look--" I started turning around wiping my head with my towel "Ariel?!" I finished excitedly picking her "Hi..." She smiled biting her lip as I put her down "You're all gross, were you down using the gym?" She asked grabbing my hand "Yeah, I was going to shower and be ready before you got here, I guess I lost track of time." I replied kissing her cheek.

We walked hand in hand back to my room just talking, I didn't realize how much I missed her until she arrived. "I'm just going to shower are you going to be fine here?" I asked walking towards the bathroom "yes of course, now go because you smell." Ariel replied turning the tv on and laying on the bed.

* * * *

"Alright, I'm done in --" I said drying my hair noticing Ariel had fallen asleep on the bed, poor thing must have been really tired. Taking the remote out of her hand I put it on the table before pulling the covers over her. "Ni??" Ariel smiled waking up "Hey, you should go back to sleep if you're tired." I replied sitting next to her "no... it's fine I didn't realize I drifted off." Ariel replied reaching for her phone and began smiling at it "What's made you so happy?" I asked trying not to come across as a jerk, "Uh well... you know how I mentioned my dad left remarried and had kids but they didn't know about me?" "Yeah you mentioned it awhile ago why?" I asked turning to face her "well his son contacted me well came looking for me actually, and wants to like hang out and stuff.." She explained "and do you want to make that step ?" I asked grabbing her hand "Kind of, I want to help the poor kid out apparently he's going through a rough time." Ariel sighed "What do you think I should do?" She added "Do it if it means you'll be able to rebuild that connection with your dad then, do it." "Okay..." Ariel replied giving me a kiss. "how old is he?" "13 that's why I'm a bit eh about it." she said unsure.

"Tell your dad and see what happens." I replied pulling her close "Okay, I will later but now we should go out and get coffee or something." Ariel suggested "I like that I actually have dinner reservations.." I smirked pulling her in close "Aw are you going to spoil me?" "maybe..." I replied giving her a kiss. "Well then perhaps I'll just have to spoil you later tonight then." Ariel smiled getting up to go to the bathroom.

* * * *
I felt myself being spoilt by Niall tonight, It had been the first night in a while we've had together since my departure from the tour, which I don't regret at all.

"So what have you been doing since you've been away?" Niall asked reaching for my hand across the table "Apart from Mathew coming to find me, I've been working and doing my videos for youtube." I smiled before taking a sip of my water "Yeah about that. So how did he find you?" He replied "Well apparently he had been snooping around my dads things and found a box of stuff, he googled me, had questions then came looking. It was really weird. But I called my dad, that's who I was on the phone with and he wants me to meet his family so I'll be flying out to Massachusetts tomorrow night after the show." I said slightly happy "What is the relationship between your dad and you anyway ? I thought he disowned you?" Niall asked confused "No that was my mother remember, My dad and I kept in contact still do we just hardly see each other and he kept me a secret from his wife." I replied.

After we finished dinner we headed on back to the hotel.

"I've missed just having you in my arms." Niall confused brushing my hair off my shoulder "Me too Ni.." "I'm glad you came, I've been going crazy without you." He laughed cupping my cheek, leaning down to kiss me. "Well Mr. Horan if you like I can show you just how much I've missed you." I smirked sitting on the edge of the bed slowly, pulling him closer to me by the end of his belt before I undid it and slowing pulled the zip to his pants down. "I thought I was the one spoiling you not the other way around." Niall smirked taking his pants off while I undressed myself.
"You did dinner, now I'm doing Dessert." I laughed sliding my jeans off
"let me help you with that." Niall insisted crawling on the bed pulling my jeans off and my body into lap before leaning down to kiss every inch of bare skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit