Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Twenty Four: New Territory

So the time had come, it was the day Niall and I headed to Ireland to meet his family, I'm not going to lie I was nervous Christmas at two houses and meeting his family all at once was going to be so scary.

"Give me your hand." Niall smiled reaching for my hand "So I'm officially nervous..." I said looking out the window to see us getting ready to land "About what? the landing or Christmas?" Niall asked "Both....." I trailed off leaning my head on his shoulder "Don't be alright, We're going back to my place we'll get some rest. I'll introduce you to my friends first before my parents who aren't both going to be there so it's fine alright." Niall smiled reassuringly as the plane touched down at Dublin airport.

"How you feeling?" Niall asked as we got off the plane "Not so good, I feel like shit probably lack of sleep and plane food oh and you have fans waiting for you." I replied "Well we'll be home soon and I'll take care of you so don't worry about the fans." Niall said putting his arm around me and kissing my cheek "Okay.. I really do just want to sleep but. .. If you want to go out and do something I'd be happy to put my needs aside for yours." I replied "We'll see what happens first okay how about we go get our bags and of course Gyarados poor thing will be frighten." Niall replied.

As we collected our things we had to walk through a sea of people waiting for Niall, crowding over a car we were getting in "Thanks for coming to pick us up, it would have been a struggle to try get a cab or something." "No problem, what are friends for." The other replied with a smile "Well now Niall are you going to introduce the poor woman or is she going going to have to do it herself." "I'm Ariel I think Niall lost his manners back there." I laughed "I did not thank you very much." Niall said sarcastically "I know Niall has told us all about you and so have the trashing magazines. I bet he hasn't told you much of us make here now has he? the names Sean by the way." Sean introduced "He's mentioned so many of you it's hard to keep up and I know he has mentioned you before it's very nice to meet you." I replied extending my hand "Likewise now where are we going? Home Niall ?" Sean asked "Yeah that'll be great." He replied

We drove a long hour drive not much going on just green and more green and Niall and Sean were catching up I completely zoned out to the point where Sean or Niall asked me something and I didn't even notice. "She does that sometimes usually means she thinking hard about something or just processing things." I heard Niall say "Who does what now?" I asked "You. Zoning out." Sean replied "oh yeah I do it a lot Niall and Harry tend to get annoyed a lot when I do it." I laughed checking on Gyarados "So Ariel what do you think of Ireland so far?" "I think it's green and uh green ya know a lot of road and a pretty nice airport too." I joked "wait until you get out in the nightlife you'll also see drunk Irish people... actually you'll see that when we drive through town." Sean remarked "I see that every time I'm with Niall how different could it be..."

We pulled up to a house which I assumed was Nialls, I got out grabbing my things and Niall grabbed his "Sean mate you want to come in for a beer?" Niall asked "How about we meet at the pub in ten you guys settle in and we'll go get dinner and drinks the four of us." Sean suggested "four?" I asked "you two and my girl." he smiled "Yeah I'll text you when we're leaving meet you at the local?" Niall asked "yeh see you then mate." Sean replied

Niall and I went inside and unpacked, relaxed for a while "So what do think of the house babe?" Niall asked as we lay on the bed "It's nice you better be careful I might end up staying...." I teased "Well I wouldn't mind that to be honest although if you were to move here I'd find a new place." "What ? Why? I like this house it nice.." "It isn't much of a family house now is it? The yard isn't very big 'nd all" He said "Well i think it's big enough, the yard can be bigger you just need to give it some TLC" I smiled cuddling up to him "we should probably stop laying here and go meet Sean." Niall laughed kissing my cheek "yeah, I wont be drinking though okay babe?" I mentioned putting my shoes on "alright that's fine another night when you're up for it." he replied kissing my neck. "Are you sure it's fine to go like this?" I asked "yes babe, you looked fine before the make up as well but whatever.." Niall laughed heading to the garage, while I locked up.

* * * *
"Ariel what can I get you to drink?" Sean asked after having introduced Ariel to his girlfriend "uh just a coke thanks." Ariel replied "come on let loose a little you're in Ireland." "Ariel isn't drinking Sean she's not well, how about you two get us a table and we'll go get the drinks" I said removing my hand which had been on Ariels back "Yeah sure." They nodded and moved on looking for a quiet table.

As we made our way back to the table I noticed an uncomfortable look on Ariels face "Hey boys you're back." Katie smiled "Yeah we got distracted did you guys have a good chat?" I asked setting down the drinks "Yeah, just getting to know each other ." Ariel replied reaching for her drink, taking a sip Ariel immediately spat it back out "Babe what's up?" I asked looking at her with a confused look "That has bourbon in it." She choked grabbing the water on the table "Sean did you order her a bourbon and cola?" I asked "No of course not... maybe." He smiled "You idiot." I laughed "Well it shouldn't do any harm unless she's knocked up." Katie remarked "Unless... you are pregnant..." Sean smiled looking to Ariel which made sense "No I'm not pregnant, if i was do you really think Niall would be able to hide it from everyone. I'm just not feeling up to drinking right now especially after that long ass flight." Ariel replied shaking her head "Don't look at me like that Ni." Ariel laughed "I'm not looking at you like anything." I smirked picking up my drink I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed when she said she wasn't pregnant so yes there was a part of me hoping she was. is that a bad thing though? some would say it is but I just see it as me wanting a family with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit