Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Twenty Seven: Everyone Knows

It was Christmas morning the sun decided to show his face, donning his bright rays through the crack in the curtains. I had a love hate relationship with this holiday I loved it because I get to spend it with my family and friends but hated it because I was always the first awake meaning I had to wait for everyone else. This must be what it feels like for Ariel every morning.

There she was, still as beautiful as ever even when she was sick. A smile on her face only indicating a good dream an opportunity I could not miss Merry Christmas everyone !! So blessed to wake up to this every morning #Tweetherandwakeherup @AisforAriel. I instagramed before checking the time if it was one of those days Ariels morning sickness will get her out of bed in about 10 or so minutes but if we're lucky it will come night, there was only one way to find out.

half an hour later

Ariel rolled out of bed and into the bathroom with me followed closely behind

"Merry Christmas." I chuckled a little rubbing her back "Merry Christmas." Ariel replied "Baby Horan is just wishing mummy Merry Christmas too." I laughed as her head went back to the toilet bowl "in that case its been Christmas all week." Ariel scoffed "Only for you babe, I'm going to go get you a juice and start breakfast come out when you're ready." I ordered kissing the top of her head "Alright...." Ariel sighed.

* * * *

My mom was the last up surprisingly,So it had been just Ariel and I "Oh good we can open presents now!!" I exclaimed giving my mom a hug "Merry Christmas Mom." I kissed "Merry Christmas Niall." "Babe come on presents." I jumped "Coming. Merry Christmas Maura." Ariel smiled hugging my mom " you too Ariel, I heard you and Niall up pretty early this morning. I hope my son didn't wake you up." "MOM!!!" I moaned getting the presents from under the tree. "no he didn't although he was poking my back." Ariel "You felt that?" "of course i did, who wouldn't be woken by someone poking their back, it didn't help I had to throw up." Ariel replied mumbling the last bit "Okay lets open presents !!" Ariel said excitedly "okay mom this is from Ariel and myself, but you have to wait until tonight for the rest of it." after handing the box over I pulled Ariel over to sit on my lap to give her the present I knew she'd love.

Every Day I wake up I am reminded of how lucky I am to have you in my crazy life. For every minute we can't be with each other I want you to get this and think of me. (because it's all about me. ;]) Love you always - Ni

I looked at Niall as I opened up the rather large present "Should I be worried?" I asked when his arms went around my waist "no just open it." He replied trying to hide the smile on his face.

"Aw babe your own merch so cute !! does this mean I finally got that big poster of you I've always wanted?" I replied laughing "just open it.." Niall laughed pulling his phone out "Are you filming this ?" I asked as he kissed my cheek "Yeah.." Niall replied

Unwrapping the last of the present I pulled out the big frame to see Niall had out done himself all week he'd been giving me outrageous things "Oh My goodness Niall !! I can't believe you got me this how in the world am I meant to top this?" I asked "You dont need to, you've already given me the best thing in the world." He replied stopping the video "I love you..." I smiled giving him a hug.

* * * *

That night as we made our way to Gregs place for dinner I sent off a quick tweet AisforAriel: So Blessed Right Now. I Don't Want To Ever Leave. <3

"Can I get anyone a drink?" Denise asked "Yea sure, I'll take a larger." Niall replied "Sure, Ariel ? wine?" she asked "Uh an Orange juice for me thanks I'm playing sober driver tonight." I laughed following her to the kitchen. "What?? Niall you can have a water then Ariel should be the one letting loose." "No really Denise it's fine, I'm still a bit under the weather anyway."I smiled "Alright if you're sure."
I decided to stay in the kitchen and help a little even though there wasn't much I could do. because Niall decided to leave late.

"Babe..." Niall whispered signalling for me to come to him reaching for my hand and pulling me to the living room "Hey can I get everyone in here for a moment, I have to tell you all something." Niall announced rather loudly "Um so... I was hit with some rather good news earlier on in the week." He started doing his nervous laugh while scratching his neck "Well spit it out.." Bobby laughed "Oh god how do I put this...." He said nervously while I scanned the room "Well... I'm gonna be a dad..." Niall smiled pulling me closer.

Everyone was quiet for a little before Greg and Denise made the first move to congratulate us "Thanks Greg, but when did he tell you?" I asked giving him a hug "The other night but I'm still just as excited. Oh I guessed by the way." He laughed "why didn't you tell me...." Denise said "Well we were gonna wait once we got back from Paris but he couldn't wait. I'm about 6 weeks.So I would have been about 2 and half months when we told everyone" I said "Well they say you can have a glass of red wine when you're pregnant so can I get you a glass?" Denise asked "uh not this time Denise thanks for the offer though." I smiled
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit