Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Twenty Eight: Change of plan

Everything was going well, my family all knew and it was like a weight had been lifted.

Ariel and I headed to the airport to fly to Italy for a few days and I was excited there was nothing to was going to ruin our vacation plans well except maybe the weather "Our flight has been cancelled but there is a flight to Germany if you want to go there instead and I will bring you back to Italy in the Summer, where you can show off your sexy body in that bikini I love so much." I suggested "Aw I'd love to go in summer but you wont see me in that bikini at 8 months pregnant." Ariel laughed "You're cute, but in saying that have we made the decision to go to Germany instead? just until it's safer to go to Italy?" I asked "Sure. why don't we do impromptu trips instead of sticking to a set schedule ? Aren't you sick of having to do that? Once this baby comes we can't do this." Ariel said making a point "Fine no schedules the only schedule we have is being in Paris on New Years Eve." I replied "Okay lets go get on the flight to Germany" Ariel smirked taking my hand.

****
As we arrived at in Germany Ariels face was priceless I'd never seen her this happy and I was over the moon about taking a vacation that didn't have my days all planed out "I told you this would be fun." Ariel smiled calling a cab "Excuse me since when did you know how to speak German? and where are we going?" I asked "We're going to a hotel, babe trust me."

1 New Message: RKF: Merry Christmas Ariel !! It's a bit late I know but we missed you and HE better treat you right, better than I did. If he doesn't he'll be hearing from me. Have a happy new year x

"Who's texting you?" Niall asked snuggling up close as we lay in bed "No one important." I replied putting my phone on the dresser, "If you say now, lets get some sleep we have a long few days ahead." He laughed "Alright, Night babe." I kissed putting my arm around him "Night my beautiful, night baby Horan." Niall smirked kissing my lips then moving to my stomach.

****

It was Day 3 in Germany and up until someone at the hotel sold us out we'd gone unnoticed, I felt bad for Ariel she was having a bad day "Babe you ready to go?" I asked putting my jacket on watching as she gazed out the window "Babe?" I asked after waiting for a reply "Sorry what?" Ariel asked snapping back to reality "Are you ready to go? We've got that New Years Eve Party in Paris.." I started as she slowly got up "what?" "Remember... big kinda Charity Event the boys are all going..." I relayed slowly trying to re jog her memory "Oh. right yeah sorry, I'll just get my jacket on and we can go." Ariel replied attempting no emotion.
Dropping my bags I headed towards her "Whats wrong?" I asked sitting on the bed "nothings wrong, I was just thinking and got distracted. So if you want to get to Paris in time for this event we better go." She smiled picking up her bags "Alright fine we'll talk about whats wring later then." I called out "nothings wrong!!" She shouted from the other end of the hallway,
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler sorry its shit