Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Thirty Four: You're Everything To Me pt 2

I felt bad for whoever else I was sleeping next to me last night, Niall had the right idea of moving his body as close to mine as humanly possible with his head on my side so he got some of the blankets that I tend to tug off anyone.
Being the only one who didn't drink the night before meant I was the first awake and even though I wasn't meant to I would be the one cooking breakfast.

Unwilling I pulled the covers off me and detached myself from Niall who moved to wrap himself back into the blankets.

Morning Guys, I am talking quietly this morning because we had the family over last night and they are all in recovering mode. So I'm going to go get ready for the day ahead and bring you guys with me well as far as the bathroom door that is.

I showered and got dressed before returning downstairs where it was still so dead "babe..?" Niall asked as I walked to the kitchen "yea its me Ni... Go back to sleep."I smiled leaning down to kiss him "Not until you come back to bed with little bean." He groaned "Im going to make a start on breakfast." I replied laughing at his bed hair "No it's my turn to make it. Now. get here..." Niall pulled me into bed and wraped his arms around me. "Did you go shower?" he asked quietly nuzzling his head into my neck "yeah bean was awake and moving about so I couldnt sleep." "I know I was woken up by a weird feeling when head was resting on your stomach this morning."He laughed "that weird feeling was your child who has been giving me a rather hard time. " I replied. "Already taking after me." he yawned kissing my stomach "I thought about something last night..."I trailed off "yeah? and what was that?" He asked "our child is going to grow up loving 90's things and isnt getting an ipad or cell phone until they're 14. " I replied "oh you're going to be a strict mommy... watch little bean." Niall laughed "strict within reason of course." I replied "Our kids are going to love me.." Niall laughed "that is until you leave for a tour then they wont be so happy with you."I scoffed getting out of bed "Noooopee"Niall replied grabbing my leg and pulling me down.

"I might be hungover but I can still cook breakfast. Now Stay!!" Niall demanded "Oh my god I will cook the damn breakfast if you two don't shut up!" Harry groaned rolling over "dont worry Niall and I will handle it." i laughed

****

"You and me in the kitchen. together?" Niall started closing the sliding doors into the living room "Well this should go down well." He laughed wraping his arm around my waist "no its going to be horrible because you're hungover." I replied sarcastically putting my ipod on "so is this what you listen to when you cook?" Niall asked turning it up "Yea I always listen to Westlife. " I smirked as he pulled me close "if you're lucky. i might serenade you..." He replied getting the bacon and eggs out of the fridge "I got a preview last night thanks." I scoffed starting on the pancake mixture.

It didn't take long before we started to play fight throwing flour and batter at each other "come back here!!" Niall shouted grabbing my body pulling me close "No.. Im sorry..."I said quietly pulling an egg from behind him "Is that the last of the little food fight.?"He asked kissing the tip of my nose, lifting my hand up behind him and cracking the egg on his head "now we are." I smirked "well looks like we had the same thing in mind." Niall replied cracking one on my head. "great minds think alike." I laughed giving him a kiss with egg running down both our faces "and this is the part where everyone walks in and sees there is no breakfast and the part where we ignore them all." He said softly grabbing my hands to dance around the kitchen as we both sang along being idiots I was surprised he knew the words

"... You take my hand and it feels like home. we both understand its where we belong..." He sang.

Niall always knew how to make me fall in love with him all over again "Its your birthday next week." Niall hummed "I know and the anniversary of the day we met.." I replied when harry and Zayn strode in half asleep "Jesus world war three went down in here."Harry said looking around "you two go shower Harry and I will finish up here." Zayn laughed. pushing us out of the kitchen "Jump on. I shall carry you up the stairs" Niall smirked.

****

"I found your book the other night..." I trailed off walking into the bedroom where Ariel was getting dressed "Which book?" She asked trying to get in her jeans "Your plans for the wedding.." I smiled looking for a shirt in the clean pile of clothes "Oh right, You read it didn't you?" She asked with a little shortness in breath "maybe , well... I just wanted to see what you you had in mind." I replied tossing my towel in a different pile "Well... Babe wish you wouldn't do that!!" Ariel moaned snapping me mid throw "Well there isn't any point in putting them away I just roll into bed in my boxers then roll back out in the morning." I replied "yeah well it's messy and it makes us look messy please put your clothes in your empty drawers." She scowled leaving the room "Yes mom." I scoffed picking up my clothes "I heard you !!" Ariel exclaimed from downstairs "I heard you...blah blah blah.." I mocked "Niall James Horan ! stop acting like a twelve year old." Ariel shouted having the boys in 'ohs' "Ahhhh Someones in trouble now !!" Louis and Harry both laughed.

I did the right thing and I put all my clothes away where they belonged before making the bed and then rejoined everyone downstairs "Somebodies whipped!" Liam laughed failing on the couch "Shut Up at least I got a woman to look after me." I scoffed "Uh uh." Ariel said shaking her head as she hit my hand away from the food "But babe.... I did what you asked... and I'm hungry you don't like me when I'm hungry." I whined "Yea well I don't like you being a dirty slob sometimes but I put up with it now you can go sit down and wait like everyone else." Ariel said "Yeah well you should have thought about that when you agreed to move in with an Irishman." I laughed sarcastically grabbing an apple "Sometime I wish I had." I heard Ariel mumble as I walked past.

I walked out onto the patio knowing Ariel wasn't going to be too thrilled with me "Wipe that stupid cocky smile off your face now Niall, Ariel isn't too happy with you." Eleanor said bringing out the plates "I was only kidding around she knows that." I smiled chewing on a piece of apple "Yeah well you might want to go tell her that, she's gone back upstairs." Louis said as he came up behind "Alright, I'll go." I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Babe, you know I was kidding right??" I asked from behind the bathroom door "Yeah... it's not about you.." She replied "Can I come in?" I asked opening the door a little "yeah..." She groaned in pain "Jesus.... bub You really are giving your mother a hard time." I said getting Ariel a glass of water "I think it's the new cologne you got given, it's making me nauseous all the time." Ariel replied grabbing a towel for under her head and laying on the ground "I'll get rid of it and buy the one I used to wear." I said getting up "I liked your old one that never made me feel nauseous ." she smiled before sticking her head in the toilet.
I would do anything for Ariel and the baby they are after all everything to me, they are my life now and if Ariel couldn't stand something because it made her feel sick of course I was going to get rid of it then go change anything that had the scent on it.

"Any of you guys want this?" I asked holding up the cologne with a pile of washing in my hand "wow you really are sucking up to Ariel, I understand the washing but why the cologne?" Harry asked "look if no one wants it I'm throwing it in the bin." "What?? No that shit is expensive." Eleanor said grabbing the bottle "well you take it then just don't use it or spray it around Ariel and bubs." I replied walking to the laundry throwing my clothes into the washing machine.

"Why haven't you guys eaten yet?" Ariel asked holding her stomach as she slowly made her way into the kitchen "we were waiting on you, can I get you a water or a juice?" Harry asked "Water thanks Harry. So whats everyone waiting for I'm here now go eat." Ariel laughed
"Ariel I'm taking you shopping after this I want to buy you and the baby some things." Eleanor said from across the table "okay well how about you and I go shopping and Niall and whoever else wants to go look at the potential houses narrow it down to two then we'll come have a look." Ariel suggested "yeah I down" Harry and Louis said "okay we'll do it after breakfast." I replied
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit