Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Thrity Six: when you're in my arms You make me prouder than anything I could achieve.

"Where the hell is the baby already ? It was meant to pop out by now..." Niall said pacing the hospital suite "Babe calm down go down to the cafe with the boys and have a coffee or something." I replied trying to keep calm for the both of us "No I'm fine do you need anything?" He asked coming to sit next to me "Yeah bring the boys in for a visit before I'm screaming and hating everyones guts." I laughed "Alright I'll go get them." Niall replied leaving the room.

I couldn't believe it when Niall told me they cancelled the tour they were meant to be doing when my waters broke last night "Aw you're still pregnant." Louis joked "Oh they didn't tell you? The doctors are on Strike so you guys have to deliver my baby, Niall is just gonna sit in the corner and watch though." I joked "it wouldn't be the first time he's done that." Harry replied grabbing my hand "you're going to be fine, the goal is to push and breathe really." he advised patting my shoulder "oh you don't say." I scoffed.

It wasn't for another 4 hours before I went into labour and was trying to push out my child with only Louis and Eleanor in the room at the time I grabbed Louis hand and Eleanors in the other and panicked "El go get Niall and the midwife." Louis said "Shit I don't know what to do here.... uh Ariel just breathe okay in and out." "Lou I am breathing. SHUT IT !!" I growled when Niall and the midwife came in and a few nurses.

Louis calmly held my hand while I on the other was screaming and crying and while Niall was exactly where Louis said he would be.
Backed up in the corner biting his nails and keeping quiet not knowing what to do. He was scared and I was scared we both were about to enter the world of parenting "Niall come and hold Ariels hand!! She's your soon to be wife she needs your support" Louis shouted at him giving throwing him more into a state of shock "Now!" Niall came over taking my hand "c'mon Ariel one more push.." I heard Natalie say "You're doing so well babe.." I heard Eleanor say wiping sweat from my forehead then it happened Niall shed a tear or two and and child was born.

"here's your healthy baby girl." Natalie said wrapping the baby and handing her to Niall who was crying "Ariel meet our beautiful baby girl..." Niall whispered kissing my temple giving the baby to me.

* * * *

I was a dad now and I couldn't be more happy, I didn't want to leave Ariels side as she rested I watched as the baby slept next to her.

"Hey... can we come in?" Harry hushed "Yeah come it." I replied getting up "Look at that precious angel.." Louis sighed in awe giving me a hug "I'm sorry for yelling at you in then but I got you involved and that's all that matters." He laughed "Yeah I know I can't wait to take her home." I smiled looking over at my daughter who was swaddled in a light pink blanket "She's adorable Nialler congratulations." Harry and Zayn both said one after the other.

"Hey guys what are you all doing in here?" Ariel asked waking from her sleep "We came to visit you and our favorite new baby." Louis said "Yeah we got her a giant teddy bear and everything." Liam smiled carrying the bear "Wow she's going to need one of them to play with when shes older" Ariel smiled sitting herself up a bit "wow you look like shit." Harry said sitting on the end of her bed "fuck you I'm beautiful with my tired eyes and drugged up looking face." Ariel joked hitting Harry "so who are her godparents?" Harry asked scratching the back of his head "Hey !! we helped deliver the baby is ours." Louis said "Guys calm down Lou go sit in the arm chair. Harry shut your face. we haven't decided yet but I have an Idea who it might be." Ariel replied picking up our baby "besides we have bigger things to worry about like a name for this little one." she added "I like the name Molly or even Ruby but Niall likes the names Grace and Darcy." Ariel started giving Louis the baby for a cuddle "she looks like a Darcy but she also looks like a Molly." Louis smiled Ariel and I both knew who we were going to make godparents but we didn't want to tell them in front of everyone or at all we just wanted to wait.

We talked for awhile about names and finally decided on one we both hadn't suggested "We're calling her Lily." I said to the guys when they all came in after lunch "Lily ? I can see it Lily Horan cutest baby in the world." Louis said kissing Lily's forehead "How come Louis and Eleanor get to hold her and have cuddles but I don't?" Harry asked "Because we helped deliver her that's why and she's going to be our goddaughter so we're bonding." Louis replied with sass in his tone "you keep saying that but we all know I'm going to be her godfather it's logic." Harry replied "Oh my god if you two keep going on none of you will be her god father El is her Godmother and she's known that from the beginning we just haven't gotten a godfather and the way you both are acting it wont be either so shut it." Niall exclaimed walking out of the room. "he's just really tired guys I'm sorry." I said "Yeah we know we were only joking." Harry said shrugging his shoulders "yea, hey guys can I have a word with Louis and Eleanor please." I said nodding to the others "Yeah sure." once everyone else left the room I decided to tell Eleanor and Louis the news "Sadly Niall isn't here to share the news but I have to tell you. We are making you two Lily's godparents that is if you choose to accept the challenge that is." I smiled watching the smiles grow bigger on their faces they weren't ready to have kids of their own yet and this was the next best thing "Oh my god ! Ariel that is... yes we'd love to." Louis grinned hugging Eleanor "just don't tell Harry he will be upset." I replied looking at Louis "It's fine I wont not until this little one has her first birthday." I could tell Louis was happy about it.
"Lily I'm your awesome uncle Louis and this is your beautiful aunt Eleanor."

I couldn't wait to take Lily home the thing about having given birth to her here in London meant it was easier to take her home it was a bit of a shame we didn't make it back to Mullingar.

Day Three

I got sick of the hospital smell and I hated I couldn't have much freedom so after three days I told Niall I wanted to go home with him especially because he wasn't allowed to stay at night and had to leave during visiting hours.

"Are you ready to go home?" the nurse asked "Yeah I'm all packed Lilly is ready to go she's on a little walk about right now give me the papers to sign so I can leave." I replied having fixed my make up "Alright the doctor will be in for last checks and with your papers soo." She replied walking back out leaving me to finish packing.

"Hey mommy..." Niall voiced carrying Lily "Hello my babies." I smiled kissing them both "I'm hungry mama." "Alright c'mon." I grinned taking Lily and sitting in the arm chair to feed her "doesn't that hurt?" Niall asked "fuck yeah she's like pulling on my tit babe." I laughed when the doctor walked in "if you're here to tell me I can't leave then get out." I joked "Believe it or not but I am here with your discharge papers." He replied "Thank God." Niall sighed getting the papers from him "Babe sign these. Now."

We really did just want to get out of here and considering how much they were charging a night it was about Lunch time when I was finally discharged from the hospital I was nervous going out because Niall mentioned their was a leak from the hospital "look at her cute little hospital bracelet." I smiled showing zoning out from the drama yet to unfold "Babe, how are we going to tell people ?" Niall asked carrying the capsule "we tell them in a video blog or we give into the media pressure and give them the story they wont which would be twisted and every word changed." I replied "I like the idea of the video now lets get my girls home." Niall smiled taking my free hand with his putting Lily into the car was surprisingly easy.
"I just want to go home and sleep." I said resting my head on the window "well I will give you a massage and you can sleep." He replied driving the long hour drive home "I'll get her." Niall got Lilly from the car taking in her seat and bag practically running around the house showing her the house "and this is your room, where you will sleep look it's a nice yellow like Poohs honey." I heard him say "Ni be careful with her." I replied getting edgy because he had taken her from me "She isn't sleeping in here, she's sleeping with me." I said dropping my things "Babe the doctor said...." Niall trailed off looking from me to Lily noticing the pout on my face and the tears growing in my eyes "I guess we could get the summer cot out and she can sleep on your side of the bed." Niall said gave me a kiss while I took Lily out and changed and fed her before going to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
DAY 3

sorry wanted to spend it all and sorry for the long title.
Also Royal Baby is on his/her way