Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Forty: Give My Heart Away

I came back late after the show to find Ariel and Lily coped up in bed fast asleep.

Closing the door quietly behind me I changed into my boxers and picked Lily up to put her into bed "Hi my little cutie." I whispered tucking Lily in before crawling into bed next to Ariel molding my body to hers, running my hand up her body giving her a kiss on the cheek "love you." I whispered resting my head on her shoulder.

"Niall?" Ariel mumbled in her sleep taking my hand from around her waist in her hand "yeah?" I asked but she was still sound asleep

As I started to drift off to sleep I felt a sudden jolt and frantic breathing coming from Ariel "Niall...." She nudged breathing heavily "What's wrong?" I asked sitting up to comfort her "Lily... where's Lily ?" Ariel sounded panicked "She's asleep babe, she's in the bassinet." I replied turning on the bed side lamp "C'mere.." I said softly drawing her into my embrace "you okay?" I asked placing my lips on her forehead kissing her a few times "I thought she was gone." Ariel sobbed "and I panicked." "Bad dream?" I asked cuddling up to her "Mmhmm I was out with Lily and I turned my back for a second and she was gone." Ariel trailed off leaning her head on my chest "That's never going to happen, I promise." I replied with a reassuring kiss "I know I'm never going to let that happen." Ariel replied.

****

Today was the day Ariel was going to leave but after last night I wasn't too sure if she was going to go yet.

"Morning all." Harry and the lads smiled strolling through the door "Hey." Ariel replied walking out from the bathroom "Seriously Harry? You have to change your outfit we're practically identical." Ariel laughed holding her vlogging camera in hand "Ariel wore it better hands down!" I shouted "We could always do a vote but lets face it everyone would vote for Harry." Ariel replied "Well... uh where are you going ? put those down." Louis said pointing to Ariel who picked up her bags "I'm leaving today." Ariel said timidly "No you're not. Look you and Niall haven't had any downtime together the last what 3? months ? So put your bags down give me Lily and give me her things and you and Niall relax all day then you may leave." Louis instructed taking Lily from me and Harry grabbed all of her things "but we don't have anything planned." I said looking around "Well good thing you have us, Lunch for two at a restaurant just out of town." Liam smiled handing me the address "You guys have fun." They smiled walking out of the room with Lily.

I looked over to a confused Ariel who stood as still as a statue "Now what?" I asked "pool?" Ariel suggested "Yeah why not we have time to kill." I smiled rummaging through my bag for some shorts and a towel. "I don't know if I can do this." Ariel started "yeah No I'm going to go get Lily." Ariel added heading to the door "Babe no c'mon we need this. You need this it's one day and half a night." I stood in the door way with my hands on her shoulders trying to stop her. "Just this once." I repeated "okay fine just get me out of her." Ariel replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Also new story up called Legendary a Harry Styles fic.