Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Six: Where I belong with you tonight

"Hey Niall, Honey?" I called out from the kitchen "Yeah ? What's up Sweetie?" He bellowed from upstairs leaning over the banister "I'm heading off to work now, do you want to meet me for lunch or will I just see you after work?" I asked walking over to the bottom of the stairs "I can meet you for lunch if that's what you want to do, just flick us a text and we'll go from there." He smiled leaning down to kiss me from the bottom step "Alright." I smiled walking off out the door.

1 unread message:Harry: Have a good day at work. I Love You :*)

I instantly smiled at the text knowing it was Niall, I'm always getting confused whenever I see Harry pop up on my phone I just could wait until I got home to Niall.

* * * *

Ariel was at work and I had nothing to do so I decided to take the car and do some shopping and get Ariel something.
I managed to get 2 hours of shopping and looking around before being noticed by a group of girls and paps OMG NIALL!!!!!!! NIALL!! that's all I got out of the screaming and I didn't have a body guard to protect me from the grabbing "Um excuse me, uh Niall... could I get a picture?" a girl asked there is always one fan who is polite and doesn't scream or grab at me "Yer sure." I smiled taking a photo with her and a friend "Thank you." She smiled looking like I had just changed her life "No worries happy to, thanks for being polite." I replied giving her a hug
"Niall do you have a girlfriend?" "Yeah I'm dating Nandos but you can't tell anyone" I smiled sarcastically. getting into the car.

1 unread message: Ariel !!: Hey Babe, I can't do lunch today. extremely busy :'( but we can do dinner. I'll be home around 5. x

that disappointed me but I guess that meant I could cook a nice dinner and have the house looking nice for her. I planned on making just a simple pasta with some chicken and having the house all nice a romantic looking just so she could come home and relax.

'Hey can I get 21 red roses delivered, to Apartment 3A please.' I gave the woman on the phone all the details hoping she could understand my accent, apparently Americans find it a bit difficult, but she managed to get it all and it wasn't long til the roses all showed up "Wow must be a very lucky lady." The delivery guy commented "Yeah, well she deserves a romantic night in." I replied taking the flowers "Yeah I bet. alright see ya man, hope you have a good night." He winked walking off. I don;t think he realised I was doing this because I loved her not because I wanted to get some.

* * * *

I got home and was surprised when I walked in to see rose petals on the ground and a bunch of red roses on the table "Babe?" I asked in awe "Welcome home..." Niall crept behind me with a glass of wine and a hug "Aw aren't you the sweetest." I grinned wrapping my arms around his neck "well I wanted to do something for the most beautiful girl ever." He replied picking me up and carrying me over to the couch

"So tell me my darling how was work today?" he asked "It was alright. It was pretty busy today. how was your day?" I asked sipping my wine
"Well went and did some shopping and got some lunch. then I came back home and waited to see your beautiful face again."He said between kisses.

"So I hear you're dating, Some model. I hear she was I mean is a huge fan." I laughed "oh god another rumor ... that's funny." He chuckled "I know gave me a good laugh today." "I bet it did. I'm going to start dinner." He smiled getting up to leave "Oh good I'll help you, what needs doing?" I asked following him "well I need you to go into the bathroom, and go have a nice hot bath. Unwind relax. I am cooking dinner tonight and I'm going to spoil my beautiful princess." Niall smirked motioning me to the bathroom "is that your way of telling me I smell?" I asked jokingly "yes now go." He insisted.

I laughed it off and headed into the bathroom that was romantically lit with candles and roses, I ran the bath and walked out into the living room putting on a random album before heading back into the bathroom, from where I could hear Niall singing along to the music.

"hey beautiful." Niall smiled walking in to top my glass up"Hi, I could hear you getting into the music playing out there." I giggled "Yeah I was getting into it." He replied kneeling on the floor "you should join me in here it's warm." I smirked "I can't I'm cooking Dinner and I have Harrys phone in my pocket." Niall said leaning over to kiss me "Oh yeah, speaking of Hazza when does he get here?" I asked blowing bubbles into his face "I'm not sure sometime this week though." he replied
"Boo so no more romantic nights like this then?" I pouted "Why not? He might hang with his stupid girlfriend." Niall scowled "A bit rude don't you think? you shouldn't lie about things like that." I laughed "Well we'll find out, when he gets here." Niall replied rolling his eyes "Okay... Hey babe." I called as he stood up to leave "yeah?" he sighed "smile. because.... When you smile, I smile." I laughed watching his lips curl up and his teeth peek out "you're too cheesy." he laughed.
"I'll be as cheesy as I want to... just.. As Long as you love me!" I shouted getting out and putting my robe on to join Niall in the kitchen, "sit down, I'll bring this over." He smiled.

* * * *

After dinner Niall and I headed to the living room and sat and talked on the couch, making each other laugh and sharing stories "Have I told you I loved you?" He asked pulling me onto his lap "you may have mentioned it a few time..." I replied turning around to face him "Never forget that." looking into his eyes I could see the lust and desire he had and I know he saw the same in mine. I wanted him now and I knew I wasn't unsure about it this time. Niall and I hadn't had sex yet, well with each other although all the boys thought we'd done it we actually hadn't.
"Ni..." I purred pressing my lips against the gap of skin between his neck and collar bone "mmm..." He murmured, sitting up I put my legs around his waist taking my shirt off while he let his hands play against my bare skin.

"Come here." He grunted flipping me on to my back "Ni... Wait.." I said softly while he took his shirt "you okay? we don't have to..." He trailed off getting up "No.. I want to.. I think we should" I mumbled unbuttoning his pants "Take it upstairs..." I breathed, pulling off his pants he carried me upstairs passionately kissing me pushing me up against the walls until we fall on the bed "you're sure about this?" he asked again standing above me "yeah I'm sure." I replied pulling him down.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit