Breakfast in Bed

Cuddling

Kyo could hear the light breathing of his lover sleeping beside him. He smiled gently to himself as he continued to hold her against him. He nuzzles his face into her hair while kissing the back of her neck. Sachi couldn't help but giggle then slowly turn towards him. Her light caramel eyes gazed into her lover's umber pools. Kyo pressed his lips to hers while running his hand up her back to feel her skin. Sachi gladly kissed him back while holding him closer.

Kyo pulled back to set his forehead on hers, "Happy Valentine's Day, Sachi-ai."

"Happy Valentine's Day," Sachi giggled and placed a kiss on his nose.

Kyo chuckled then pulled away from her. Sachi watched as he climbed off the bed, making her pout. Kyo openedd the door to the closet then pulled out a bouquet of roses along with chocolates and a panda bear with a heart saying "Hugs and Kisses." Sachi smiled big as she watched him walk towards her, trying not to drop anything. He placed the roses on the nightstand while giving her the heart shaped box of chocolates and the panda bear. Sachi admired the panda then looked up at him.

She gave him a soft kiss on the lips, "Thank you, Kyo-san."

"Of course, my love," Kyo chuckled and pulled her onto him, "Did you have anything planned for today?"

"Well it's Valentine's Day. So I plan on being with my danna-sama," Sachi giggled.

Kyo smiled as he felt himself shiver on the inside. He loved it whenever Sachi would say that. It would be their one year wedding anniversary in a few months. He still couldn't believe he had this amazing woman as his wife. He loved her more than anything and would do anything for her.

He ran his fingers up her back as he looked into her eyes, "Well, I think we should turn off our phones and stay in bed, watching our favorite movies."

"Ooooh, I like the sound of that but first," Sachi said getting up, "We should make some breakfast."

"Good idea, I would love some of your pancakes, ai," Kyo chuckled as he got up with her and wrapped his arms around her.

Sachi giggled and walked with him towards the kitchen. They both began to gather things together to make their breakfast. They were playing around with some of the pancake mix along with fruit. Once they were finished, both walked back to their bedroom with their food and coffee. Sachi closed the door and made her way to the curtains to close them as well while Kyo popped in one of their favorite movies. Both of them climbed into bed and cuddled close to each other.

"Oh, one more thing," Kyo said as he grabbed his phone and turned it off.

He looked over to see that Sachi was doing the same with her phone. He smiled and brought her close and began to eat his breakfast that his lovely fiancee made. After they finished their breakfast, they continued to cuddle in bed and watch movies. Kyo would occasionally place kisses on her head and face. He loved this girl more than anything in the world. After their fourth movie had finished, Kyo was about to get up and change it but Sachi held onto him.

"Noooo, don't move yet, danna-sama," Sachi said.

Kyo chuckled and nodded. He brought her close to him and rubbed her back lightly. Sachi smiled and nuzzled her face into his neck. He closed his eyes while stroking her hair back. He could feel his heart warm up when he held his beloved Sachi like this.

Sachi placed a small kiss on his cheek bone and looked up at him, "I love you, danna-sama."

Kyo placed his hand on your cheek and stroked it lightly, "I love you too, tsuma-chan."

Kyo brought her lips to his and locked her into a passionate kiss.