My Dearest

Happy Anniversary

"Thank you very much," Shinya replied with a smile as he picked up the bouquet of roses from the shop owner.

"Thank you, sir," the girl chirped brightly, "Have a wonderful day."

Shinya walked out into the bright, summer day with a smile. He felt a breeze brush against his skin while taking in a breath of the roses he held. Today was his anniversary with his beloved wife, Mayu. He asked Kaoru to leave practice early so he could celebrate his one year annivery with his wife. Kaoru gladly let him go early but of course Die was poking fun at Shinya. He didn't care though. Shinya loved his wife and would do anything for her. She made him happy and feel alive.

Mayu and Shinya were so alike that Shinya knew she was meant for him. He even liked helping her in her mother's pet grooming shop. He even brought Miyu in a few times to give her a bath. Shinya loved how she was gentle with animals and even made them feel good when she would bath them and brush them. Mayu always had a caring and gentle nature about her that Shinya fell for. Though Shinya was generally quiet, he made an effort to have Mayu notice him. He never regretted it. He was married to her and couldn't be happier.

When Shinya arrived home, he saw that Mayu was folding the laundry in their bedroom. He smiled and quietly snuck up behind her. He wrapped his free arm around her then kissed her cheek. Mayu nearly jumped but she knew that it was just Shinya. She giggled then turned to him to see he had roses in his other arm.

"Happy Anniversary, Mayu-chan," Shinya said smiling and placed a kiss on her lips.

Mayu smiled and gladly kissed her husband back. Shinya then gave her the roses after he pulled away from the kiss. Mayu took them and inhaled the floral scent.

"Shinya... they're beautiful," Mayu said gazing at them.

"Not as much as you are," Shinya mentioned kissing her cheek.

Mayu giggled then looked back up at him, "How did you get Kaoru-san to let you out early?"

"Kaoru knew that it was our anniversary and that I wanted to celebrate it," Shinya explained,

"Besides, I want to spend more time with you and our little ones."

Mayu giggled against as she watched Shinya kneel down to her stomach. He placed a kiss on her five month belly while rubbing it with one hand. When Shinya and Mayu found out they were having twins, the couple were ecstatic and on cloud nine. They started thinking of names and they planned out how to decorate the nursery, even planning out the clothing.

Mayu smiled at Shinya, brushing some hair away from his face. Shinya looked back up at her, mirroring her smile. Shinya stood back up to bring her into his arms. He nuzzled his nose against hers while brushing his lips against hers. He stared into her eyes, getting lost in them like he always did.

Mayu pecked his lips softly, "I love you, Shinya-san."

"I love you so much, Mayu-chan," Shinya whispered before pressing his lips against hers again while running his hand over her stomach slowly.