Status: ON HOLD!

In the Shadows...

Rules.

Rose sat on the driver seat going 25 over the speed limit; she was never one to go with the rules. She always grew up knowing that following rules can get you killed, so she always made her own rules. Through the years of being a hunter she had made a couple of rules that she has come to love, Even though she broke her number one rule.

Rule number one , you never fall in love. It doesn't matter who they are, you never fall in love. She broke this rule when she had first met Dean Winchester. He was stunning, handsome and sweet. He saved her life about four times and stood by her side when she was at her lowest of all lows, she had become possessed by a demon.

Rule number two never let you guard down. The moment you let your guard down is the moment you will either die or get brutally hurt.

Looking over at her sleeping sister she sighed, ever since they had left the two brothers things have been different. They were rougher and even more dangerous then before, she feared that something bad was going to happen and they were going to get dragged into it.

Rule number three, always help out your fellow Hunters. No matter what is going on you help them out and you put your life on the line for them. Why? Because they would do the same damn thing for you.

Rose pulled into the hotel parking lot and woke up her sister, after paying they walked up three flights of stairs and into the small musty room. The farther they got from any city or civilization the shittier the hotels or motels where, it was as if they just didn't give a fuck that walked into their place to rent a room.

They just wanted money.

Rule Number four, No matter how hard it may be you have to keep yourself strong. You can not fall victim to a child's death or a demon that is walking around looking like you dead mother or father. You always keep strong.

Once in the room they stripped from their dirty messy clothing and separately took showers, after about three hours of searching and securing the room they were both able to get some well needed rest.

Rule number five, never let any one know your secrets. Rose had a few.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, If you have any Ideas please let me know. I would love the advice and Ideas, Don't be shy. If you dont like it then say what you dont like it, Show your opinions.