Status: ON HOLD!

In the Shadows...

Episode one.

“Rose, Things are getting more dangerous." Dean sat looking at her from across the room.

She leaned back on the bed with her arms crossed behind her head, the night before was a bad night. They were set up to almost kill each other and she had actually tried to kill Sam. She didn't know why but she felt the sudden urge to just cut his throat right open and watch him bleed to death, she felt angry with him and wanted him dead.

"You stopped me, He’s not mad and things are fine." Her tone was low because she her self knew they weren't fine.

"Are you fucking kidding me Rose? Things are not fine! You tried to kill same last night and you almost accomplished doing it!" His voice was higher then before as he stood up from his seat.

He was completely right; she would have killed Sam if Dean had not come in time to stop her. She wondered what would have happened if she had actually killed him, Plus why she was getting the feeling to kill him. Closing her eyes she heard Dean storm out of the room and into the kitchen, they were at bobby's house for the time being.

As much as she didn't want to admit it, she did feel hurt that Dean was extremely pissed off at her for the way she was acting. Sighing she stood up from the bed and went to find him, She didn't like feeling like shit when he was mad at her; She had to fix things.


Rose sat up from the bed and looked around, they were in the hotel room and Elena was eating something. Stretching she stood up, grabbed her towel and went to take a shower. The hot water poured on her body as she stood with her hands against the wall and eyes closed; she had made a horrible mistake leaving Dean. She could have stayed with him, She could have been safe and not have to feel in danger all of the time; Elena could have been safe and happy with Sam. Fluttering her eyes a bit she sighed and finished her shower, she knew Elena was pissed at her for what happened; she wouldn't understand why Rose did what she did.

"Hey, Good thing we came to this town." Elena looked up at Rose who was drying her hair, Instead of waiting she continued. "There's a lot of killings, People being drained alive and some even coming back from being drained." Elena looked over to Rose who seemed to be staring off into space.

"Rose?" Blinking a couple of time she took a deep breath and got out her uniform.

"Well, lets get ready." Elena nodded and grabbed her suit as well.

___

"More FBI agents?" Elena and Rose looked at each other then back at the officer in front of them.

"Can you answer the question please; Some times we agents don't keep others up to date with information." Rose was calm as she talked to the old age officer, though her mind was going crazy with questions. Could another hunter be around?

"Yeah, the whole family was drained and when we went to check out their bodies. Well One of them rose up and took a chunk from my fellow officer." The girls nodded as they wrote the information down.

"Where are the bodies?" Elena asked.

"We burned them, we didn't want anymore casualties." Rose nodded as she looked around the office; it was a clean office with pictures and trophies.

"We just need the address and we will keep in contact with you Officer." The man nodded and gave Rose the information while Elena stepped out to ask more questions.

Rose sat in the driver’s seat while Elena sat in the passenger’s seat; they sat in silence for about five minutes before looking at each other and then back out of the car window.

"It has to be another hunter." Elena nodded as Rose and pulled out her phone.

"I hope its Sam…” Rose groaned as she came to the realization it could be those two.
__

"Where are we going? Why are we leaving?" Rose packed all of her belonging into the one big bag.

"Shut the fuck up Elena!" Elena sat on the bed and watched as Rose packed all of their belonging into bags.

Sam and Dean had left on a case while they were left behind, Hours earlier her and Dean had a big argument about them joining on the case. He disagreed, saying that she was unstable and he could not protect her, they had to see what was wrong with her. So she was leaving, she knew there was nothing wrong with her. But Dean wouldn't let it go, He wanted to fix her.

There was nothing to fix.


They pulled in front of the house and looked around, a black car was sitting out front and three other cars were parked randomly on the street. Rose watched as the two men left the house and drove off down the road, she didn't get a good look at their faces but she knew they were the ones acting like agents. Instead of looking at the house she decided to follow them and find out who they were and why they were on this case as well.

"Why are we following them Rose?" She took a quick look at Elena and then looked back to the road.

"Don't you want to know who that is? What if you are right, that it is Dean and Sam?" Elena gasped as they came to a stop.

She had an eager look on her face as the two men got out of the car and entered the hotel room, Slowly Rose and Elena followed closely behind and stood out side of the door. Rose looked through the window trying to see through the curtain but failed, they seemed to have thicker and thicker curtains these days.

"What is it Cass?" Her heart raced as she heard Deans voice.

"Nothing, Nothing." The other mans voice was low and sounded like he was spacing off.

Elena had a huge smile on her face as she went to grab the door handle; Quickly Rose grabbed her wrist and pulled her off towards the car.

"What the hell!?" Elena screamed as Rose pulled her along.

"Not yet." Getting into the car they drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I tried to make this as long as I could but I also didn't want to get into to much detail about the past, We know that her, Elena, Dean and Sam had some type of connection. Later on in the story I promise to let you know more about the real reason to why she left them.

I love feedback but I will not push for it, Its your choice.

Feel free to subscribe and recommend.