Status: ON HOLD!

In the Shadows...

Episode two

I had sent Elena out to get more information for this case, I had her go and ask friends and some family about the murder victims and see what she could find. I how ever stayed back at the hotel trying to get my mind off the Winchester, Hearing his voice had flipped a switch in my mind that I had turned off a long time ago.

I sat at my laptop searching through mass amounts of sites to get my mind off of him but everything drew my mind back to him, His smile and beautiful eye; the way he spoke to me in a sweet, sexy tone that made my body shiver. Then the way that no matter how angry I would get he would always seem to calm me down, He was always there to keep me planted on my feet.

I ran a hand through my hair as I looked out of the window of the hotel room, the sun was high and it was about 90 degrees out side. The air conditioner was on full blast and I was only wearing a tank top and short.

"How do you know Dean?" My heart skipped about five beats as I spun around in my chair; there about three feet away from me stood a creepy looking guy, wearing a long brown trench coat.

"Who the hell are you? How did you get in here!?" My hand slowly reached under the table for my gun as I watched him.

"My name, Is Castiel. I Am an Angel." I narrowed my eyes at him as he stood awkwardly at the other side of my room.

Giggles started to form in my throat as I looked at him; this guy really thought that I was going to believe him. He really thought I was going to fall for such a bullshit trick; it was a nice attempt though. An angel, Funny.

"You have five seconds to leave, Five, Four, three, two, and one." I pulled my gun out from under the table and shot at him, only for my gun to be jammed. "Peace of shit!" Groaning I looked back at the guy name Castiel and crossed my arms.

"How do you know the Winchester brothers? I saw you that night in front of the hotel, when I brought it up to Dean and Sam they seemed shocked and confused." His voice was low as he spoke.

Rolling my eyes I stood up and walked over to the front door, Opening it I looked back at Castiel and motioned for him to leave. I don't trust anyone who says they are an Angel because in my book; Anything Supernatural will turn evil… Even me, Nodding Castiel slowly walked over to me and stopped.

"He seemed upset as well, I think you should talk to him. Dean is a changed man, slightly and what ever he did I know he will want to fix it." I licked my lips and looked down to the floor as he spoke; He was so calm and nice.

"You didn't see me, Okay?" Castiel nodded and vanished before my eyes, maybe he really was an Angel.

Grabbing my keys I left the hotel room and jumped into my camaro, turning the car on it purred with power and I took off in search of my sister. My gut churned as I reached town and when my gut did that it only meant one thing, something bad was going to happen.

_____

"I saw Sam." Elena smiled at me as she got into the car and buckled the seat belt; I however rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"Great, you may get a visit from an angel now." I said while driving off.

"What? Never mind, don’t get mad." My eyes slowly moved to her direction and my hands tightened on the steering wheel.

"I'm going to their hotel tonight to speak about the case." My foot slammed on the break causing us both to fling forward.

Looking at her my eyes filled with anger and she looked nervous, I wanted to ring her neck for being so god damn dumb. She always did something without me knowing and then something bad happens; then I have to go save her ass because everyone else it either fucked up or dead.

"Do you not listen to Anything that I say to you Elena? There are Reasons to why I keep us from them. You couldn't just wait two more years? Two! You have been back in Sam's arms all happy and I would have been long gone! But no you just have to do things your way!" My rage was growing fast as my knuckles turned white from the grip I had on the wheel.

The look on her face with filled with fear and confusion as she looked at me, Then I realized two things; One, My eyes turned red and two; I had not told her my plan. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath I looked back at her and sighed, I had nothing else to do but to explain why I couldn't go back to dean and why I was going to leave.

"Dean!" I ran through the halls of the building looking for him, they had gone out on a case earlier that day and still had not returned.

My paranoia had led me to find his phone out side of his car, smashed, and out side of his car that was parked in front of a burnt down; abandoned factory. Crowley had led them into a trap and I was going to save them with the best of my abilities, which weren't much but a gun and knife. I am only human after all.

Running into a large open area of the factory I was face to face with Crowley and alone, The one man Demon that I didn't want to be alone with was standing in the middle of the room, smiling. The fucking asshole was smiling. Holding on the knife in my right hand I watched as he started to circle me from far.

"Well, Hello miss Rose. It has been a while has it not? Wasn't the last time I saw you the day I murdered your father!?" I kept my mouth shut and let him continue.

"I'm not going to kill you, No. That would be far too easy and far too much fun; I am going to make you miserable!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

The second I blinked he was inches away from me; His breath was hot on my face and hand on the back of my neck. The moment he placed a kiss on my lips I passed out into a pit of darkness. When I woke up, I wasn't myself and no one knew a thing.


"Get out, Go there now and I will pick you up tomorrow." I calmly looked over to Elena who nodded and exited the car with caution.

She didn't know what had happened to me, I didn't even know what Crowley did to me that day. What I do know is that what he did do to me change me forever, for both good and bad. Sighing I pulled off down the road and towards the nearest bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just figured I would see how it was in this view.
Tell me what you think, This view or the other one?

I amd very glad I have some subscribers and recommends, it makes me happy to see you guys like it.