Status: ON HOLD!

In the Shadows...

Episode Four

When we reached the hotel room it was already four in the morning, I didn’t want to go into the hotel room just yet so I tried to sleep in my car; Dean on the other hand stole my keys just to make sure that I really wasn’t going anywhere. This guy really made sure the people he loved stayed put, even if he had to steal their shit. Groaning at the fact that he stole my keys I was forced to enter the room, because not only was there no music in my car but it was getting cold.

When I entered the room I had to force myself not to yell at Dean when I saw Elena and Sam curled up on the bed together sleeping, I swear my heart melted right there at seeing that. I felt horrible for yelling at her and kicking her out of the car at the same time, on top of that I made her walk all the way here; she must have been furious at me.

“Take a picture it lasts longer” Deans voice came from the bathroom.

Turning I glared at the half naked man standing in the doorway, his skin was dripping wet and I could still hear the shower running behind him. Sighing I sat down on the nearest chair and shook my head, he really didn’t expect me to jump in there with him did he?

“Go away Dean, Your annoying me.” I said turning my back to him.

“Oh, Stop being a puss and join me. You know you want to.” He spoke in a seductive tone.

Rolling my eyes I didn’t look at him once, I knew that if I gave him that satisfaction he would always try for more; Dean really was one cocky son of a bitch. After hearing him sigh and shut the door I turned and sat that he was gone, Relief washed over me as I quickly changed and climbed into the bed. Soon after, sleep took over.

I Sat staring at the group of men in front of me, they had just kidnapped me during a mission and I was pretty fucking pissed off. What did they have in plan for me; I had no idea; How ever I did know that Crowley was indeed involved with this some how.

“We aren’t allowed to kill her.” One man said.

“Why, the fuck not?” The other protested.

“Because he wants her alive!” The other spoke back.

I sat calmly as I started to fuck with the rope around my wrists, they had no idea what they were dealing with and that had no idea what I was capable of at the moment in time. I knew Dean would come for me, but I had to get out of here before he came; I had to get out now before I blew my shit.

“She’s awake; well we can have some fun with her.” One man started walking towards me.
“What type of fun?” The other stated.

My eyes followed the two men while the other two stayed by the door, Then I felt the sharp pain of his palm hitting my face. The blood trailed down my face as I held my anger deep within, They were only human. Why would Crowley send humans to capture me?


My eyes shot open as the bright light from outside shined into the room, I felt the darkness fade from my eyes, as I went to move but paused when I felt the weight of Deans arm around my waist; Then I felt the hot breath on the back of my neck. Groaning once more I shoved his arm off my body and stood up, Sam and Elena were gone; great because they probably got some good pictures of Dean and me.

“Morning all ready?” Dean shuffled around and pulled the covers over his head.

“Touch me again, Dean, I’m breaking your arm.” I looked over to him and saw as he blinked a couple of times.

“I don’t know what happened to you, but your one mean fucking bitch.” Dean muttered this before rolling over and going back to sleep.

I rolled my eyes once more, stood up, Showered and went through all of his stuff. I found money, Condoms and my keys; How ever I stared at the condoms for about five minutes. He had three packs and they were big packs of condoms, my stomach churned at the thought of how many women he slept with once I left. It also showed me that he was quick to move on; going to close his back I found his phone. Snatching it I stood up with that and my keys, Looking over I saw he was still sleeping and took off to my car.
I pulled my car into the parking lot next to Deans shiny Impala, getting out I walked in the diner to find Sam and Elena stuffing their faces. I waited a couple of seconds before Sam looked up and mention for me to come sit with them, I still felt she was going to be extra pissed at me.

“So, I see that Dean found you.” Elena giggled.

“No, it was Dean cried for me to never leave him again bullshit.” I retorted while pulling out his phone.

Sam looked from Elena to me and then down his phone.

“Is that Deans phone?” Sam pointed at the phone.

“Is that Deans impala, the one he hates other people driving?” I asked not looking up once.

Sam didn’t say a word but instead stuffed his mouth with food, Elena laughed and I continued to snoop in his phone. I had never done this type of thing before so I was extra nervous to what I was going to find; I found pictures of him, Lisa and Ben. I found old voice mails from Lisa and Ben; looking farther I found a few photos of me, Sam and Elena. There was not one voice mail from me, which I had left him a million back in the day. He had missed Lisa and Ben more then me, It broke my heart a little but soon I moved on to the texts, there really wasn’t anything there except girls telling him to go over there; Bobby sending him some dumb photos and Sam being dumb.

“He is a very boring phone person.” I narrowed my eyes as I put his phone on the floor.

“Think how mad he will be when-” I cut Sam off.

“His keys and his Impala are gone, then after ten minutes of searching he will realize that his phone and money are missing to.” The smirk on my face grew into a smile as I imagined Dean cursing up a storm.

We ate for a while and talked about the case that was going on; we figured it was a group of vampires in the area so we were going to search them out. We had to try and find out that were the ones killing and how far the radius was to try and locate the den.

“Dean says he hates you all, He wants his car back and you Rose; you he was extra pissed at because you stole his money and phone. He thinks you robbed him and vanished.” Castiel stood awkwardly at the table staring at us; we all looked back and waited for more.

After a couple of extra seconds of silence I burst into a fit of giggles, He thought I stole his money and phone; Wait I did but I was going back so that didn’t matter. Plus I was making Sam pay for everything, turning back to Castiel I smiled.

“Tell him I feel great right now, I feel so extremely great right now. Watch him flip a shit on that one.” I took a sip of my coffee and stood up, by the time we got back Dean probably would have had a heart attack.
♠ ♠ ♠
edited- 4/18