Sequel: Chemical Records
Status: On a short hiatus due to band requirements, until approx 13th July!

London's Calling

Water

I woke up the next morning on Ray's floor, an arm around me. I looked around for any sign of the time, before even thinking to see whose arm was around me. Ray's hi-fi was on the shelving next to me, and was showing the time, eleven thirty-six in the morning. I turned to face the owner of the arm, who turned out to be none other than Gerard. His hair was all over his face and he seemed to still be fast asleep. A smile spread across my face as I looked at him, he was gorgeous, and jeez was he a good kisser. Well, from the parts I remember anyway... The last thing I remembered was taking shots with Gerard, and starting to feel very drunk. I placed my arm over his and moved closer to him as he stirred a little, a light smile on his face. His grip tightened suddenly and he pulled me as close to him as he could, wrapping both his arms around me and letting out a small sigh of contentment. I didn't complain as I returned the hug with the free arm I had, the other currently trapped between us. We stayed like this for a while, the only thing that made me decide to move and get up was the sound of someone coming downstairs and going in to the kitchen. I prised myself from Gerard's arms and pulled myself up before wandering through to the kitchen.
Ray was in the kitchen, scrambling through a cupboard trying to find something.
"Morning Ray," I smiled, "Whatcha looking for?"
"Charlie is moaning about a hangover and wouldn't shut up until I agreed to get her water and painkillers... Ah! Found them."
"Sounds like fun," I chuckled as Ray grabbed a glass from another cupboard.
"Oh yeah, tonnes." He retorted, oozing sarcasm. "You suffering?"
"Nah, I'm good actually."
"Good, any of the others awake?"
"I don't think so, Gerard stirred a bit when I got up but I think everyone's still asleep."
"Wanna wake them up?" A smirk spread across Ray's face.
"Only if I can say it was your idea so I don't get murdered by Bert."
"Yeah sure, whatever," He grinned, "Just give me a second, I'll go give Charlie these." He disappeared upstairs, before reappearing a very short time later.
We both walked into the living area, towards the hi-fi, as quietly as we could, stifling immature laughs. Ray switched the hi-fi on, choosing a CD from the collection sat next to it. He placed the CD of choice, Iron Maiden, into the player as quietly as it would allow, selecting which I supposed was the loudest track. We looked over everyone before Ray pressed play and turned it up, then returning our gazes instantly to the sleeping bodies for their reactions. Gerard, Mikey and Lily awoke, looking dazed and confused, Jeph and Adam were both moaning multiple 'Oh just fuck off's, but Bert's reaction as expected was the best.
"Turn that off you complete arseholes, why the fuck did you need to do that you fuckers!" Bert shouted, along with a string of multiple curse words, which do not need repeating, accompanied by groans. "I fucking hate you!"
"I love you too Bert darling, but it's time to get up, it's no longer the morning!" Ray replied, enjoying his victory whilst I was trying not to laugh, and might I add, failing.
"I don't give a shit turn it off," was the straight up answer he received from Bert. Everyone else was starting stretch, but it took until Bert sat up for Ray to eventually turn the track off. Aside from Bert, everyone seemed at least a little amused by the stupid prank we had pulled. Gerard reached for my hand, pulling himself to his feet after grabbing hold.
"I need some water," He stated, leaving his hand in mine and leaning his head on my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short filler, but I've gotta concentrate on band responsibilities for a while! My own first gig in two years on the 12th July! So busybusybusy.

Back soon! Promise!
X.S
xo