Sequel: Chemical Records
Status: On a short hiatus due to band requirements, until approx 13th July!

London's Calling

So...

It was 3pm and I was standing outside of the meeting place I had arranged with Gerard, it was quite a busy high street, and we were meeting near the middle, outside of one of the music shops. My mind was running with thoughts of how he wasn't going to show up and how he didn't actually like me at all. It was only ten minutes later, which felt like forever in my panicking mind, that Gerard was standing before me, waving his hand in my face with a confused look and startling me out of my own thoughts. He was wearing a black dress shirt, with jeans and not so scruffy shoes, which was similar to me, except I didn't have a smart shirt, just a plain black t shirt, and felt a bit under-dressed in comparison. I couldn't help but grin and almost jump into hugging him, which he, thankfully, received with a grin on his own face. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, butterflies invading my stomach at the soft touch.
"Hey," I spoke almost shyly, pulling out from the hug.
"Hi," The smile still glued to his face, he wrapped his hand around my wrist and started to pull me towards what I guessed was where we were getting dinner.
"How are you feeling?" I asked, regarding the hangover he still had when we had left Ray's.
"I'm great, headaches gone and I'm even better now I'm with you..." I saw a slight blush cover his cheeks and felt the colour growing in my own.
"That's awesome," I smiled.
"Come on, down here," We turned into what looked like an alley, but it was lined with yet more shops and restaurants. Only a couple of shop fronts down we were at the restaurant Gerard had picked, it was a small, family owned place called Giovanni's.
"I hope you like Italian?" He smiled as he walked, now hand in hand, with me into the door. We waited to be shown to a table, and I was told our waiter was to called Leo. He looked a bit younger than myself, not more than 20, and seemed like a really nice guy, that apparently Gerard knew.
"I found this place when me and Mikey first moved here. I was wandering around, just looking for somewhere to eat dinner, it was just really good. Also, if you're worried about, you know... Two guys being seen eating dinner together? Don't be. Leo is a cool guy, he helped me find my job actually."
We ordered our food, and during the conversation I discovered that Gerard worked on the high street around here and that Leo had spoken to him on the first night because of his accent and they had become friends. Also that Leo was short for Leonardo, and many other odd factoids that Gerard could come up with. Most of what I could think about however was how cute he was when he was trying to think of something to say, how hot he looked in that shirt and how amazing his smile was.
After finishing the meal, Gerard insisted on paying the full bill himself, even with me trying to convince him too let me pay my half. I ended up realising it would be useless to keep telling him I could pay, he seemed so set on it. It was great food, on a date with an amazing guy, that I didn't even pay for.
"Thank you Gerard," I smiled as he paid the bill.
"Don't even mention it, it was completely worth it to spend the time with you," He smiled, a blush covering his face again.
I held his hand as we left the restaurant, following him again. We got back onto the high street and turned right, still hand in hand. It was starting to get a little cold now and the sun was starting to set. It was about 5pm now and thanks to the time of year the nights closed in early and the weather was getting worse. It was quite lucky it wasn't bad today. We arrived at the end of the high street and Gerard took us right, approaching the entrance to the small park at the end of the road. The park had a forest-like entrance that led to fields, with a playground at one end and a small lake at the other. His hand was warm in mine as we walked through the forest, the chill was starting to get to me. He suddenly let my hand go, stopping to get something from the leather satchel he was carrying over his shoulder. He pulled out a jacket and held it out for me. I stared at it for a little, before realising it was meant for me to wear.
"Why?" I asked, putting the jacket on with Gerard's aid.
"I can tell you're cold, you might as well be shivering."
"Oh, thank you," I took his hand again, breathing in his smell from the jacket wrapped around me. It was a musky scent, mixed with coffee and cigarettes.
"No problem, you need it more than me. Plus, the way it's too big for you, that's cute as fuck..." I giggled in response as we continued through the trees. As we reached the open fields Gerard guided us to the side with the lake, where we took a seat on a bench in front of it, with an amazing view of the sunset. He pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me after kissing me on top of my head. I rested my hands on top of his and turned to face him. He had his eyes closed, looking very peaceful. I placed a swift peck on his lips, receiving a blissful smile in return.
"Frankie?" He spoke, not opening his eyes. His fringe had fallen in front of his face and he was leant against the side of the bench with me leant against him.
"Mhmm?"
"Please be my boyfriend?"
I didn't even have to think, I just pressed my lips against his, melting into the kiss. I pulled back after a little while.
"Of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, who wants a sequel?
X.S
xoxo