Sequel: Chemical Records
Status: On a short hiatus due to band requirements, until approx 13th July!

London's Calling

Coffee Run

"Iero! You're late! That's the third time this month!"
That was Ryan Ross, my boss. I'm his PA. It's not a great job, but it's a way into the industry, right?
"Sorry Ryan, it's just the trains, you know!"
"Which is why you need to leave earlier." He stated, like a teacher would to a student, "Anyway, you know the forfeit for being late! Make it a latte for me today."
He smirked whilst I sighed, putting my bag by my desk before walking off to get the coffee. Ryan Ross wasn't a horrible boss, but he was strict enough to keep the company together. He had chin length brown hair, and was really quite good looking, he was also dating one of our most popular bands frontmen, just to let you in on a little bit of gossip.
"Two lattes please," I said, whilst counting the money in my hand. I hadn't even looked up before I heard someone call me.
"Frankeh!" I looked over to see my friend Ray sitting on a table with someone I hadn't met before, as well as Charlie and Lilith.
Ray had moved here with me when we both decided to try and study the same thing at the same university, we were both lucky enough to be accepted. He had quite long, brown curly hair with his usual combo of a band shirt with black jeans and blue converse, and had been dating Charlie for around three years. Charlie blonde hair down her back with a sweeping fringe across her face. Lilith, always wanting to stand out currently had blue and pink hair, cut quite short with a full fringe, she also had cliché 'nerd' glasses, which suited her perfectly. The two girls were best friends, and had been since they started school. They were both wearing similar things, Lilith had black Dr. Martens, turquoise skinny jeans and a denim leopard print vest and Charlie was wearing black and white striped converse, with blue laces, and blue skinny jeans with a plain black vest. This new guy, he had dirty blonde hair which was incredibly straight, slim black framed glasses and was pretty much in the same attire as Ray, although I couldn't see his shoes and his jeans looked like skinny jeans rather than the normal fit Ray was known for wearing.
I ran my hands through my hair as Ray walked over to me whilst I stood at the end of the service counter waiting for the coffees.
"Hey bro!" He grinned, "Late again?" He asked with a small laugh.
"You know me too well." I smirked, looking over at the girls who were still sitting at the table and gave them a wave, which they both returned with a smile.
"Who's that guy?" I gestured my head towards the person sitting at the table.
"Oh! That's Mikey! He's pretty sweet! He's Lilith's new boyfriend, he just moved here from NJ too, how weird is that?! He's here to study, which gives away how he met Lilith I guess. Anyway, I'll let you to get back to Ross before you get into any trouble." He chuckled. I turned to the table they were sitting at after grabbing the coffees.
"See you later guys, hope to meet you properly Mikey!" They all smiled and Mikey gave a shy nod of agreement alongside. I sped back to work once I'd grabbed the extra sugars for my coffee.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short chapter, sorry! I might upload chapter 3 tonight because this is so short...
Enjoy, and let me know what you think because it means so much to me! :)
X.S
xox