Sequel: Chemical Records
Status: On a short hiatus due to band requirements, until approx 13th July!

London's Calling

Shopping!

Gerard's POV
----------------
Well, this was weird. I know Frank had said he knew people in the student housing, but this was coincidence to the max. Will it be awkward? Oh god, my cheeks are heating up.
I lowered my head as we walked over to the three waiting for us. I was trying to hide the fact that my cheeks were turning redder as we walked closer. I lifted my gaze slightly, and noticed a light blush on Frank's face, at least it wasn't only me. Oh jeez, Mikey told me that he told Lily and, oh damn, what was her name? Charlie? I think so... He told them I was gay! What if they told Frank that Mikey's brother was gay? Crap... What if he's not gay and thinks it's really creepy that I am and thinks I'm just coming on to him?! This is all going to go wrong! I just wanted to be at least friends! God damn Mikey and his blabbering...
My line of thought was interrupted by the fact we had reached the others, and were greeted by Charlie and her boyfriend, Roy was it?
"Hey! I'm Ray!" The guy with the incredibly fluffy hair held out a hand for me to shake. Ray, I was close!
"Gerard," I smiled, shaking his hand. I was still blushing lightly.
"This is Charlie, you've met her before yeah?"
"Yeah," I was still smiling, and sent a small wave her way.
"And this is Frank!" He gestured to Frank, standing next to him.
"Er, yeah, we've met..." I could feel my blush getting heavier again.
"The guy you met is Gerard Frankie?!" Charlie blurted out.
"Yeah..." His voice chimed in.
"Hey again Frank," I gave a weak smile, trying to hide my blushing from everyone. He gave a smile, waving at me a little.
"Sooo," Ray continued, "Shop?" There was a small chorus of yeahs, and we began to head towards the entrance of the supermarket. Me and Frank were at the back of the small group.
"Hey Ray, when are Jeph and that meeting us?" Frank questioned.
"They're coming to mine later, Jeph has work, the rest of them are gonna meet him when he finishes, grab stuff and come over," He responded over his shoulder.
"Ahh, that makes sense," He smiled.
"So uh, we still on for tomorrow?" I smirked a little as he turned his head towards me suddenly.
"Of course," He beamed. "Unless of course you don't want too?"
"Of course I want too!" Way to to make yourself sound cool about it Way.
"Good," He smiled, and I sighed in relief in response.
"So," He continued, "Mikey's brother Gerard, I heard you were gay?" Oh Mikey you little shit.
"Uh yeah..." My response was weak.
"Cool, me too," He beamed. My eyes widened in shock and hope. I was glad he didn't notice. He linked his arm with mine and I flinched at the sudden touch. That however, did not go unnoticed, as he suddenly pulled his arm away.
"Sorry," He mumbled with his head down.
"No! No, it's okay! I just wasn't expecting it, that's all," I smiled to reassure him, and he slowly and quite carefully linked his arm with mine again. I smiled, it was comforting. He noticed my smile and returned it. We reached the store, and thank god Frank knew where everything was. I'd never been, and this could have been the longest shopping trip ever, considering the place was pretty big.
He dragged me to the snacks aisle, as the others had already wandered off.
"Shouldn't we stay with the others?" I questioned.
"Nah, it's cool, they'll wait at the exit," He smiled, looking around for something to buy. He ended up picking up a couple of sharing packs of crisps, whilst I grabbed a mere bar a chocolate.
"Can I share that with you?" He looked up at me with the most innocent eyes I had ever seen.
"Uh, sure?" I chuckled as he grinned.
"Yay!" Fuck me, he was cute. We wandered into the aisle of alcohol, both of us picking up a small crate of our favoured alcohol, Frank picked up some vodka.
"Mixers?" I suggested, and Frank nodded.
"Lemonade?" He asked.
"Yeah, that's good," I smiled. "Can we get pizza?"
"That's a great idea!" He practically yelled. After picking up the lemonade, we both realised it was a bad idea not to have picked up a basket. Frank darted off, leaving me with all our stuff, returning a few minutes later with a basket. After putting everything in it, Frank made a point of linking arms with me again before we made our way to the fresh pizzas. I picked up a pepperoni, as Frank pulled a face and grabbed a margherita.
"Ha, sorry, almost forgot!" He poked his tongue out at me.
"Wasn't gonna share my pizza with you anyways," He winked, and I feigned an expression of hurt. "Okay, are we done?" I nodded and we began walking toward the tills.
Soon enough we had finished paying and had regrouped with everyone. Lily and Charlie greeted us with 'awws' and Mikey beamed at me. I couldn't be too angry with him, I had found out Frank was gay thanks to his big mouth, and that gave me hope that Frank might like me, because I sure was really getting to like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because I felt sort of guilty for leaving it there, plus I finished this chapter because I was looking forward to writing Gee's POV.
It's kinda short though... I may update again this week :)
Enjoy!
X.S
xox
P.S, Does anyone have any ideas of what they'd like to see in this story as it continues? I'd like your input! :D