Sequel: Chemical Records
Status: On a short hiatus due to band requirements, until approx 13th July!

London's Calling

Pizzas and Cigarettes

Frank’s POV

------------------------

The film had finished a while ago and there was currently music buzzing in the background of everyone else talking.
“So Gerard, what do you do?” I said, taking another sip of my drink, already on my third.
“Oh, I only work in a record shop at the moment, looking for something with a bit more money, something that I can work up and stick with,” He smiled, “What about you?”
“Ugh I want a cigarette,” I stated.
“You work at ‘Ugh I want a cigarette’, huh?” He chuckled, it was an amazing sound.
“Come on, outside!” I grabbed his hand in my free one, and pulled him from his seat, dragging him through Ray’s kitchen too the back door. Which was locked. I let go of his hand to start searching for the key, placing my drink on the side. I eventually found it up on the windowsill. I was dying for this cig, I hadn’t had one since before I met up with everyone. I shoved the key in the lock, admittedly after a few tries, opening the door. Ray had a pretty cool garden, not that big, but big enough, but unfortunately complete patio. There was a table and chairs set near the door, at the other end of the garden sat a large pool. Shame that thing took ages to heat up, I would quite like a swim.
I grabbed my beer off the side, pulling Gerard outside with me and closing the door behind us. I grabbed the ashtray I had left here for myself from under the table, placing it on top of it and taking a seat. It was a little fresh outside, but still warm enough to be outside without any jackets.
“Woah, Ray has a pool? That’s damn amazing!” Gerard’s face lit up.
“Yeah, it’s heated of course though, this is England!” Gerard let out a small laugh, as I motioned for him to sit down.
“Uhm, can I nick one of those?” He said sheepishly, taking the seat beside me.
“Sure, yeah!” I had my pack of cigs open in my hand. Placing my drink on the table, I took out two, handing one to Gerard before placing it back in my pocket. I put mine in my mouth and grabbed my lighter from my other pocket. After watching me struggle for a while, and continuing to laugh at me, Gerard took the lighter and cigarette off of me, placing my cigarette in his mouth along with his own, and lighting them both. My cigarette has been smoked by Gerard. I stared wide-eyed as he lit them, and took mine when he offered it back.
“Thanks...”
“No problem silly, that drink getting to ya?”
“Nope!” I said sternly, with a pout.
“I think it is!” He beamed, taking a drag on his cigarette, the cherry glowing orange. He was absolutely gorgeous. I had only just noticed that he had straightened his hair, and it framed his face perfectly, and those lips, they looked perfect, just taking pulls from that cigarette. I must have been staring at him for a while as he waved his hand in my face, startling me.
“You alright Frankie?” He seemed concerned.
“Yeah! Fine!” I smiled to confirm my point, and carried on with smoking my cigarette, taking glances at him every so often.
“So, I never actually found out where you worked,” He smiled.
“Blitz Records, I’m a PA...”
“That’s pretty cool! At least you’re in with the industry! I’m just sat in a shop, selling what your company makes!”
“True... Do you play anything?”
“A little guitar. Badly.” He chuckled again, that deep sound was getting to me, it was so beautiful.He finished his cigarette, stubbing it out into the ashtray, as I did the same.
“I play guitar! Not in a band at the moment though, unfortunately...”
“If I could play better, we could start a band. I know a drummer, and Mikey plays bass too actually.” He smiled, looking into my eyes.
“I could teach you!” I grinned, getting excited at the thought of being able to spend more time with Gerard.
“Sounds like a plan Frankie!”
“Awesoooome!”
“Hey Frankie, that drink is really getting to you now,” He chuckled again, the tease.
“No it’s not! I swears!” I tried to look serious, but as I lifted my drink to find it was empty, my face dropped.
“Stay here,” He smiled, getting up and heading back inside. What? Where was he going? Why did I have to stay here?
Soon enough Gerard was back, with two drinks in his hands.
“I thought you said the drink was getting to me?” I looked up at him confused, following him with my eyes as he sat down.
“I never said it was a bad thing, you are being adorable!” With that he slammed the drinks on the table and covered his mouth with his hands. “Sorry,” He spoke shyly through his hands.
“For what?” I was confused. I picked up my drink, and opened it, taking a large swig.
“Oh nevermind...” He grinned sheepishly, taking his hand from his mouth and opening his own drink.
“Ooook,” I smiled.
“Frankie do you want pizza?”
“Yes! That sounds awesome!”
“Come on then,” He grasped my hand, intertwining our fingers this time. It felt really nice. He pulled my into the kitchen, putting his drink on the side and grabbing our pizzas from the fridge with one hand. “Okay Frankie, to open the pizzas you are gonna need to let go,” His smile was so cute. I reluctantly let go of his hand, standing next to him as he began opening them and leaning against the counter. It was lucky he hadn’t noticed yet, but I was just watching him. His movements were so smooth, like he was taking care in everything he did. He was quite skinny, but it suited him perfectly, his clothes almost clinging to him. He didn’t have tattoos like I did, but his arms looked so beautiful without them. Suddenly he walked away, I panicked for a second, before realising he was only going to the oven to put the pizzas on. Once they were in the oven, he walked back over to me, grabbing my free hand.
“Ten minutes until pizza, another cigarette?” I nodded in response, he picked up his drink as we went back outside, reclaiming our seats. He grabbed the pack from my pocket before I had even sat down, he pulled two out and handed me back the pack, smiling innocently. He then followed that by pulling my lighter out of his pocket, sneaky bastard. He lit them both, proceeding to hand one to me. I took a drag, and watched him, as he did the same. As I watched him, his lips were looking more and more tempting. He blew out smoke, and as soon as he had done so my lips were on his. Fuck, they felt good. I started moving my lips, and to my surprise, he moved his along with mine in sync. I almost forgot about the cigarette in my hand, almost dropping it. All too soon I pulled away, realising what I had just done. Fuck. I turned away from Gerard’s shocked face and carried on smoking my cigarette, a silent tear ran down my cheek.

Well done Frank. You’ve fucked everything up again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SORRY.

*hides away*

X.S
xo