Status: Complete.

Merrily We Fall out of Line

three.

**One Year Later**

“Everyone shut up!” Sophie yelled, clinking her glass to get the rooms attention. Tonight was the rehearsal dinner for Sophie and Alan’s wedding. After the fight the couple were more determined then ever to finally get married. Any time that Alan was home from tour was spent planning for the big day and now they had finally made it.

The crowd went quiet as Sophie stood up. “Okay, so firstly thank you everyone for coming tonight. It’s been a crazy few years for both Alan and I, so for us to finally get here is pretty damn crazy.” She took a deep breath, trying to hold back tears, causing the room to chorus in “Aw’s”. “Damn it.” She laughed at how emotional she was getting.
Alan grabbed his fiancés hand and stood up beside. “I think what Soph is trying to say is that it hasn’t exactly been an easy journey for us to get to this point with touring, lack of time to plan and all of that. We both want to thank everyone here for helping us get to this point. I never though that this day would come, but now that it has I can’t wait to take it on. We both love all of you guys and it means the world that we can share one of the happiest days of our lives with all of you tomorrow.”

The audience erupted it applause and cheering after Alan’s speech. Once it had gone quiet again and Sophie had regained composure, she began to speak again. “I’d like to thank a few very special people who made all of this possible for us. Our parents for one, all four of you have been amazingly supportive of this and if it wasn’t for you guys we wouldn’t be standing here. My maid of honor, Brooke for being the best friend I could have asked for and last but defiantly not least, Austin. You’ve helped me put Alan in place when needed, you’ve put me in my place when I’ve needed it and you’ve always had our backs. We’re incredibly lucky to have you as a part of our family.”

The rest of the night went off without a hitch, everyone getting alone well and all round good vibes. Excitement filled both Alan and Sophie’s stomaches as the began to say goodbye to everyone later in the evening. Once all the guests besides the grooms men and bridal party had left for the evening, it finally became real to them both. They had been left alone for a short while to say goodbye and goodnight for the last time before they got married.

“Are you ready for tomorrow?” Alan asked his bride to be, a smile plastered on his features. Sophie simply nodded, not trusting herself to speak. “No crying!”

Sophie tried her hardest not to let her emotions get on top of her. “I love you.”

“I love you too, Soph.” Alan smiled at her. “So much.”

She smiled up at him, kissing him on the lips. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Alan gave his fiancé a quick slap on the ass as she walked away. “See you tomorrow, Mrs. Ashby
♠ ♠ ♠
Legacy - Memphis May Fire

Short last chapter of my Alan Ashby drabble. Again, not my best work but it's something!