Bloody Cross

Prologue: Death of Parents

I was 2 years old when my mother and father met. The year was 2000; I remember her so MUCH. Her blonde long wavy hair flew through the wind by the pier. Her piercing violet eyes look at me and her soft cute voice always said,"You are my sunshine!" I always laugh when she say that to me. Later on, Ada was born, I was 8. My mother was paying more attention to Ada than me. I was envious at Ada. One day, I try to murder her but i couldn't because she smiled at me and said,"Melanie!" I grab her and hug her and my mother look at me and smiled at me.

Soon Belle was born and I was 9 and Ada was 1. Me and Ada liked Belle. Until Owen came in the picture. My mother and father was fighting and force to divorce. My father took Ada and Belle with him to his house in San Francisco. I stayed with my mother and little brother soon to be; I had two choices and the choices are: Go with dad or stay with mom. I pick mom and my dad was angry and slammed the door with Ada & Belle in his hands. Ada and Belle was crying, "MOMMY!" My mother collapse on the floor in tears. I run to her and hug her tight and said,"It's going to be okay! It's going to be okay!"

On March 1st, Owen was born. I got to see him in the ICU; I wanted to see my mother but i couldn't because she was ill and was in coma and the emergency people try to save her. No chance. She died in the hospital bed. The funeral was on her birthday. I hold a birthday cake in my hand and singing 'Happy Birthday' in my head. It was a sad gloomy raining day. After the funeral, at my mom's house, there was a Funeral party to celebrate her birthday. She was turning 30!

I saw my father and my two sisters there. My father came up to me and said,"Can I see Owen, please?"
I refuse to hand him Owen. He might take him like he did to Ada and Belle. He grab Ada and Belle by the hair and pull them to the car and he left the funeral party earlier than I expected.

On March 12, my father was killed by gun shot from a police officer. My sisters came to live with me and Owen and Grandma Harley in the Oregon Senior Citizens Home. I hated to live there but that's the only place we know.

I remember I had a necklace of my mother picture and that made me sleep at night and remember her until the present day.