Bloody Cross

Chapter 2: Stevie and Corey

...I held the ugly rose in my hand. I turned around to her, but she disappeared in seconds. I looked around for her. I wondered why she disappeared so fast?

At school, I saw Stevie at her locker. I ran up to her holding the rose. "Hey Wifey!" I said cheerful. She looked at me with a smile then her eyes got wide when she saw the rose in my hand. "Whoa! Who give you that rose? I never saw a black rose before!" She replied startled. "An old lady at my Grandma's Senior Citizen Home give me it to hold for no damn reason." She looked at me puzzled.

"RINNNGG!!!" the school bell ring. We rushed to Algebra class. In Algebra, I put the rose in my Jansport backpack. Ms. Rice looked at me and said so loud, "Miss Ferguson! What did you just put in your knapsack?!" I looked at her and stutter, "Ummm... My.... Ummm... My...." She grab my backpack and open it and grab the rose out. "Where did you get this... this.. melanoid rose from?" I stared and quietly said, "This old lady at my grandma's home." Ms. Rice was impress with this ugly thing. "Oh my! I love it! May I have for my rose collection? I already have 1,200 roses from different colors, now I will have black for the first time ever to complete my collection!" I said in a happy tone, "Sure! You can HAVE IT!" She walked back to her desk and put in her bag. "OKAY CLASS! TODAY WE WILL HAVE A ALGEBRA QUIZ TODAY THAT WILL COUNTED AS A GRADE! YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES TO COMPLETE 40 MULTIPLE CHOICES, 8 SHORT QUESTIONS, AND 2 LONG OPEN-ENDED!" Everyone sighed but not me because I was glad that rose was out of my sight.

At lunch, they served meatloaf or it was some big poo lump with ketchup on it. Stevie was talking Gloria and Corey and Charlie. I had to go to the bathroom, when I got in I heard crying like my mother in the last stall. I knocked and the door opened slowly like a horror movie. I saw a girl with white hair and all black. "Hello. What's Wrong?" I said politely. She turned her head 360 degrees and said, "you killed me. You kill me. You Kill me. You Kill Me. YOU KILLED ME! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed out of the bathroom running to the lunch room. When I ran in everyone looked at me and I grabbed Stevie by the arm and cried like a baby. Everyone continued back to their convo. "What Happened?" "I saw something! HELP ME!" Stevie hugged me and though I was seeing things. "Well Melanie, we are always here for you always!" Smiled Corey. I was shaking like a old lady and still scared. I look down at the doors to enter the cafe and I saw the same girl looking and disappears when the door closes. I shrieked and cover my face on Stevie's legs and she jump and rubbed my hair and told me, "Why so scared? Just Calm Down." I couldn't...